• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RECOM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

shocked?

• yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • im happy! not shocked

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • damn i live in another country and im shocked nothing has been anounced 4 us

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I was shocked and happy at the same time. I feel bad for all of the other countries though=\

Soren

Awards
I'm still shocked. The fact tht they decided to send it to us at all is amazing. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope that i don't throw my controller into the tv fighting the Zexion and extra Marluxia fights.

I was shocked and happy at the same time. I feel bad for all of the other countries though=\

I don't, if it does well here, they may get it too. =)

road to oblivion

I'm still shocked. The fact tht they decided to send it to us at all is amazing. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope that i don't throw my controller into the tv fighting the Zexion and extra Marluxia fights.

I don't, if it does well here, they may get it too. =)

lol

Byronic Cynicism

I suppose i'm happy but not necessarily shocked.
I can understand why one would be shocked considering that it seems as if its fairly rare for a remake/final mix of KH to be released overseas.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I was fairly shocked to hear that it was coming, but FM+ would of shocked me more, since this is less of a FM-style game and more of a remake for 3D. I mean, did they really through in several new enemies, bosses, weapons, etc? Actually, did they?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Dang...another one? exactly how many threads are there with this subject?

Oh well, I'll stick to what I've been saying and vote neutral. I'm happy it's coming but, a part of me is disappointed that FM+ isn't coming with it. I'm also unsure if I'll be buying it as I already own it in Japanese and I've played it so many times already. Kinda silly paying for a game that you already payed for. :s I'll buy it if I like the VA's. If they stink then no. :3

I am shocked at the near suddeness of this though. That gave me a surprise, and raised my suspicions. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back