• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reCOM dissapointment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Yeah, the JP version had me very disappointed seeing as how I beat Riku's story in one day.

But I had final mix with it so it wasn't a total waste. Told you guys to rent it...

EDIT: @twohearts: You can't make a deck for Riku

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
That was his point.

Anyway. It's a side game, not like KH and KH2, and the next three are spin-offs, so they'll be as long as a normal game, but this was a tie-in.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
It's just like KH2.

Unless you make the effort to make sora stronger and gain more ability's, it's not going to be fun.

A

Azrael

They could had made more of a story with Riku's trying to balance the light and darkness in his heart as well as dealing with the basement level Organization members wanting him as a pawn againist Sora in the possibility that he would be under Marluxia's influence as well as the remnants of Xehanort's Heartless trying to re-take control.

I was disappointed about how easy Proud Mode is..

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i do agree that proud mode wasn't that hard. i wish they made the game at least as hard as the original chain of memories... like the bosses did more sleights. i see little difference or no difference between normal and proud.

VenAqua

i do agree that proud mode wasn't that hard. i wish they made the game at least as hard as the original chain of memories... like the bosses did more sleights. i see little difference or no difference between normal and proud.

aMOUNT OF HEALTH
Exp amounts
Amount of Cards found.

All the small stuff is the difference.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it's not a big difference for me compared to kingdom hearts one.

MasterHearts7762

I agree, it would have been better to see more of Riku. There really wasnt a lot of cutscenes for him, just cut and dry fighting mostly. The only cutscenes were that of when he enounters Ansem, Zexion and Lexaeus. other than that, there isn't much. D:

Malevolence

Raw Life
^Yes, so you can understand what they say, and alot of other things.
But if you think buying the same game just because its in english, then go ahead.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wait, Riku doesn't have any cutscenes?

Sora RE+Mixed

You couldnt really expect the game to be more than it was considering it is a port of a spin off. The only truley new thing is the 3-d and and card duels. The game is just a chance for people who never played it on gba to ge the missing info between KHI and KHII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back