• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent Voice Work [New Demo!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I think I made this thread before but I'm not really sure what happened to it. It also had no posts, not really expecting this one to either. But yeah, I'm pretty into voice acting and whatnot, uploaded a video recently for the first time in awhile, figured I'd ask for opinions and all that good stuff on it. I'll keep this thread updated with my stuff if I see an interest in it.

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Re: Recent Voice Work [Hunter X Hunter]

That was pretty good!

I've never watched the show but I was throughly convinced that your voice belonged there. It actually reminds me of sokka a little bit.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I'm told pretty often by avatar fans I have a Sokka-ish voice, haha. Just using my natural voice there, didn't really change anything. I forgot to add this to the OP, my latest demo of sorts.

honeymade

...DUDE! why dont you sign up for a dubbing company?! fantastic and seriously natural :D you'll do funimation some great justice, not that they suck..but they kinda suck man lolss
do you do request?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

...DUDE! why dont you sign up for a dubbing company?! fantastic and seriously natural :D you'll do funimation some great justice, not that they suck..but they kinda suck man lolss
do you do request?
Mostly because I'd have to live near the company. I really want to pursue a career in it, and I'll eventually go for it and move down to Texas and try out for some auditions for FUNimation. Or go to New York for media blasters, which is closer to me. That aside, yes, I love doing requests. I had in my signature for awhile that I did requests, took it off recently for Elizabeth.

honeymade

Mostly because I'd have to live near the company. I really want to pursue a career in it, and I'll eventually go for it and move down to Texas and try out for some auditions for FUNimation. Or go to New York for media blasters, which is closer to me. That aside, yes, I love doing requests. I had in my signature for awhile that I did requests, took it off recently for Elizabeth.

texas eh? come down here indeed we're very friendly :D not to mention we have alot of fastfood joints! I also heard in LA there's a studio there, but if its your dream for FUNimation then you're gonna nail it. FUNimation needs you (x

I was wondering if i could hear you go for ichigo from bleach
Bleach_Ichigo_Kurosaki_icon_by_AkidaSoren.png
I don't watch bleach but when i first heard the english dub of it, i thought.."..whaaaaat" cause the voice does not match his face :>

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Funny, I tried him when I just started voice acting. And it wasn't very good.

..Yeah, it's visibly bad. Sure, any specific scene? I'll still do him if you don't have one.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Bibbity Bobbity Bump. Something I uploaded just now.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Re: Recent Voice Work [The Joker's Entrance]

Lol. You make a decent Joker, mang. I would prefer a slightly deeper voice but still.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Kinda felt that way too when I did it. Tried staying consistent with how I started though, sounding more Kefka-ish than Joker.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

Kinda felt that way too when I did it. Tried staying consistent with how I started though, sounding more Kefka-ish than Joker.

Which is completely fine. I think you would make a better joker for a more light batman~ such as the Brave and the Bold. I prefer darker batman stories so I always imagined Joker being... more evil. More evil= deeper voice.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I suppose that makes sense. Maybe I could try The Killing Joke with what you're talking about.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

I am suddenly very interested. :D

I wouldn't mind hearing that at all.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Just realized I was looking at the wrong cover. The speech was from The Man Who Laughs, hehe. Well, I'll work on the Killing Joke speech sometime though, you've got me interested in a deeper take.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

Just realized I was looking at the wrong cover. The speech was from The Man Who Laughs, hehe. Well, I'll work on the Killing Joke speech sometime though, you've got me interested in a deeper take.

Yay! I've contributed to your career! :D

(when you get into the business that is)

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

It's more of a "if". It's a pretty hard business to get into, so I'm probably going to start with radio and stuff first.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

It's more of a "if". It's a pretty hard business to get into, so I'm probably going to start with radio and stuff first.

Good man. I used to do radio speaking as a competitive thing on my schools Speech Team.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Ugh I know, I was disappointed with it too. Laughs are usually my forte. Thanks for the criticism though, very much appreciated. I think I've convinced some friends of mine into comic dubbing to do the entire comic, so I'll need it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Shameless bump for something new.
For people who want to know who the characters are ahead of time while looking:

0:04 Kiba - Naruto
0:12 Announcer - Persona 4 Arena
0:27 Raiden - Metal Gear Solid
0:35 Xemnas - Kingdom Hearts, obviously. So proud of this one.
0:53 Kefka - Final Fantasy 6
1:00 Iron Fist - Marvel

So yep. Finally getting back into the habit of pumping stuff out. Crit would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back