• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent Scans Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicspeed

haha I like the "hideous mask" and the "weird face in the mirror"...it's the mirror on the wall from Snow White XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I actually looked at all these images and articles earlier. Great job on getting these translated as soon as you could, Bittermeat.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I dont know how you do it but you never ceace to amaze me bittermeat. You have to be the best KH translator in the world XD seriously

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yaaaay!

Translations~!!!!

Cool, now I know, er WE know what some BBS attack moves are...More! XD

atomicfusillade

This game is confusing me.
Axel says Roxas was the only one he liked. And now he's suddenly friends with Xion, wth.
I really don't get it ;___;'

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's official. Her title is now known as "The Key Person".

Thanks Bittermeats. <3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This game is confusing me.
Axel says Roxas was the only one he liked. And now he's suddenly friends with Xion, wth.
I really don't get it ;___;'

Axel said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. He didn't say "Roxas, You are my only friend" So in turn he could have had more people he cared about. Just not as much as Roxas.

Ren

adios motherfucker
These scans are beautiful. Thank you bittermeats :3

atomicfusillade

Axel said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. He didn't say "Roxas, You are my only friend" So in turn he could have had more people he cared about. Just not as much as Roxas.

Well, he actually said "I wanted to see Roxas. He was the only one I liked. HemademefeellikeIhadaheartblabla"
That's what confused me. @_@

OH AND I FORGOT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION, SORRY AND THANKS THANKS THANKS A LOT <33

ahem.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, he actually said "I wanted to see Roxas. He was the only one I liked. HemademefeellikeIhadaheartblabla"

OH AND I FORGOT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION, SORRY AND THANKS THANKS THANKS A LOT <33

ahem.
Somewhere far away, an Akuroku fangirl is jumping for joy. And tripping on a towering pile of fanifcs.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't get it either, it doesn't really connect.

I would have expected a vague hint even in the Novels, considering that delved into the character's thoughts [and I believe, that it would've been written around when 358/2 Days was heading into planning considering how long it takes to make a game, especially with Another Report: Short Story of Roxas, etc), but nothing. Nada. If anything, is almost like Xion never existed within him [and she didn't, but as I said, the most recent add-ons should have been in the making by tthe time the Novels were released, more so with BBS and Coded added with 358/2 Days, which takes plenty time. Continuity issues weren't taken here], and all he had was Roxas as a true friend, he was lonely because of Roxas, he was the only one he liked [which was talking about the Organization], as said so himself.

Basically, if Axel ever had another friend, you would think he would give a damn to say or clue in on something. No, it was all about Roxas. Obviously, with Axel in the future KH2, he didn't care for the girl enough to think of her memory, even when she... had her "brave, but tragic fate".

Seriously. I don't why Nomura had to add Axel into this.

Oh wait. That's obvious -_-.

Anyway, there better be some excuse pulled out of thin air again like always to explain that one [if it wasn't for that line, on his death bed, then it might've been more smoother], because even Roxas had a good reason to not remember Xion after he left: he was memory raped xP.

Is not like we know just what Axel and Xion are to each other yet. The best I could think of that makes sense is that he just tags along only, since Roxas seems to be fond and friends with the girl.

*sigh* Whatever.

It's official. Her title is now known as "The Key Person".

"The Key Person". Kind of odd, compared to the rest like The Savage Nymph, Melodious Nocturne, Key Of Destiny, The Luna Diviner, etc.

Last edited:

Choc

This is moreso a crack theory, but what if somehow the memories of everyone who ever came in contact with her got erased?

"The Key Person". Kind of odd, compared to the rest like The Savage Nymph, Melodious Nocturne, Key Of Destiny, The Luna Diviner, etc.
"The Key Person." Hmm, must have taken a real long time to come up with that one.

A

Azrael

Thanks B-M for another awesome translation.

I can taste that Riku/Xion goodness already

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
This is moreso a crack theory, but what if somehow the memories of everyone who ever came in contact with her got erased?

"The Key Person." Hmm, must have taken a real long time to come up with that one.

I thought about that too to find some explanation [again] about Axel's...lack of mention or thought, but then I remember that Xion was a part of what led Roxas to leave the Organization, and without her memory, he would not have been influenced. Simply, maybe Xion did not leave a impression on Axel, which is why I'm opting more that he merely tagged along. I don't see Axel saying to the blond, "Let's ditch the chick!". But, we still don't know where he and Xion stand in terms of...whatever they have, as said. Yet, she apparently wasn't important enough.

It's kind of bland. I mean, seriously xD. The Key Person. Well, that summarizes her role very well >.>. Still, the "person" just kind of brings it down. Anything other than that, like "The Key Siren", or some other would've worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back