• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recapping the recent main story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
I've been trying to wrap my head around whats happening in this game so if any of you can correct me on the timeline of events or if i've got something wrong I'd appreciate it.

-Events of Kingdom Hearts X happen up to the keyblade war. These events happen in the real world, but the worlds players traveled to and collected lux were pulled from the future by the book of prophecies and the power of the foretellers.
-the keyblade war happens and the worlds scatter
-After the keyblade war the union leaders and the dandelions gather back together and move back into the real daybreak town. The memories of everyone but the union leaders are wiped so that they forget the keyblade war and the problems of the past.

-union cross is formed, and unionx starts from this point.
-Players are having nightmares. dark chirithy?
-Players collect lux as they did before, but this time they visit data worlds projected by the control room of the tower instead of the real ones projected by the book of prophecies.
-Union leaders provide players with spirits
-[Darkness] approaches malificent who is trapped in the data world and explains there is a way to get back to her world in the future.
-Lauriam and Elrena try to figure out what happened to Strelitzia

-Ephemer reunites with player
-Glitches begin to occur
-Player, Ephemer, Ven, and Brain decide to explore a newly connected world
-When Player and Ephemer return brain realizes they have been transferred to data daybreak town and are now trapped inside.

-[Darkness] transports malificent to data daybreak town. Here she is told that she must enter the tower and find the ark "hidden deep within the real towers counterpart" implying there is a portal inside that will allow people to transfer between the real and data world.
-Brain questions the list of union leaders and its connection to Strelitizia

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
-After the keyblade war the union leaders and the dandelions gather back together and move back into the real daybreak town. The memories of everyone but the union leaders are wiped so that they forget the keyblade war and the problems of the past.

Actually the Dandelions are still trapped in the data world. They have since discovered what has happened and are trying to figure out a means of escape.

-Players are having nightmares. dark chirithy?

Player is having nightmares of the Keyblade War, which they should have forgotten. This indicates that the memory overwrite may not be a permanent fixture, as their original memories are leaking through.

OneDandelion

Awards
Actually the Dandelions are still trapped in the data world. They have since discovered what has happened and are trying to figure out a means of escape.
This is very confusing to me. So after the keyblade war are all of the dandelions except the union leaders placed in data daybreak town? Because the last few cutscenes have implied that Brain and the other leaders were operating out of the real daybreak town until only recently when the glitches occur and they are transported to the data daybreak town without a means of escaping.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Player is having nightmares of the Keyblade War, which they should have forgotten. This indicates that the memory overwrite may not be a permanent fixture, as their original memories are leaking through.
After KINGDOM HEARTS III established that, with enough exposure to different emotions, one can develop a heart, maybe the same can be said about memories? Maybe in time they'll recover memories?

This is very confusing to me. So after the keyblade war are all of the dandelions except the union leaders placed in data daybreak town? Because the last few cutscenes have implied that Brain and the other leaders were operating out of the real daybreak town until only recently when the glitches occur and they are transported to the data daybreak town without a means of escaping.
They were always in Data!Daybreak Town. That was the Master's plan.

OneDandelion

Awards
They were always in Data!Daybreak Town. That was the Master's plan.
Just to be clear are you saying they were in data daybreak town from the very beginning (start of KH X up to and including the beginning of the keyblade war) or only after the keyblade war?

This would be odd, because Brain is quite sure that they were in the real daybreak town up until the glitches start happening which is why I thought they were teleported unknowingly to the data daybreak town at some point just before the glitches begin. And if this was not the case then does this mean none of them traveled to data daybreak town despite knowing of its existence? Because they knew about the data worlds and (i assume) about data daybreak town, and if they were already there in data daybreak town then traveling to data daybreak town instead of the real daybreak town would have given away the fact that they were in the data world. Unless there is a third data daybreak town they traveled to instead.

Come to think of it, when is the first time it is mentioned to the union leaders that they will be going to/ are in data worlds? The first time I can find is a conversation between Ava and Ephemer where she talks about migrating the dandelions to another world (like an overwrite) doing the same things they did in the real world, and that it will be a secret to the union leaders, but she does not specifically mention data worlds. Actually, without the context of data worlds anyone would assume this just meant another (real) world where they would start over and have their memories wiped.

And if they were unknowingly brought to data daybreak town after the keyblade war then how was this accomplished in such a way that made them believe they were still in the real world?

I had previously believed that data daybreak town was merely another data world that they had no need to travel to up until the glitches forced them in, but if they were there without knowing it then it calls into question whether any of the events so far have taken place in the real world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just to be clear are you saying they were in data daybreak town from the very beginning (start of KH X up to and including the beginning of the keyblade war) or only after the keyblade war?

I think your quote tag got mixed up there lol

The story of KHX takes place in the real world. UX takes place in the data world.

This would be odd, because Brain is quite sure that they were in the real daybreak town up until the glitches start happening which is why I thought they were teleported unknowingly to the data daybreak town at some point just before the glitches begin. And if this was not the case then does this mean none of them traveled to data daybreak town despite knowing of its existence? Because they knew about the data worlds and (i assume) about data daybreak town, and if they were already there in data daybreak town then traveling to data daybreak town instead of the real daybreak town would have given away the fact that they were in the data world. Unless there is a third data daybreak town they traveled to instead.

You're right about what happened from the Union leaders' perspective. That after the war, they alone returned to the real world. The rest of the Dandelions (and Player) remained in the data world from this point on, but the Union leaders were able to freely go to and from both worlds. That is what they believed was happening.

However, when you follow the rest of the conversation, it becomes more clear. They never went back to the real world. The data world was cut off from the real world from the beginning, so from the moment they stepped foot in there, they were trapped.

Come to think of it, when is the first time it is mentioned to the union leaders that they will be going to/ are in data worlds? The first time I can find is a conversation between Ava and Ephemer where she talks about migrating the dandelions to another world (like an overwrite) doing the same things they did in the real world, and that it will be a secret to the union leaders, but she does not specifically mention data worlds. Actually, without the context of data worlds anyone would assume this just meant another (real) world where they would start over and have their memories wiped.

The nature of the world the Dandelions escaped to was kept vague, until Darkness was introduced. In their conversation with Maleficent, they reveal that it's all taking place in a data world.

And if they were unknowingly brought to data daybreak town after the keyblade war then how was this accomplished in such a way that made them believe they were still in the real world?

Idk but it was probably very convincing. Although, Brain is the only tech-savvy one of the group so it probably wasn't hard to fool them. They were just blindly following Ava's instructions, after all.

OneDandelion

Awards
I think your quote tag got mixed up there lol

Yea I thought that might have been the case

The story of KHX takes place in the real world. UX takes place in the data world.

You're right about what happened from the Union leaders' perspective. That after the war, they alone returned to the real world. The rest of the Dandelions (and Player) remained in the data world from this point on, but the Union leaders were able to freely go to and from both worlds. That is what they believed was happening.

However, when you follow the rest of the conversation, it becomes more clear. They never went back to the real world. The data world was cut off from the real world from the beginning, so from the moment they stepped foot in there, they were trapped.

The nature of the world the Dandelions escaped to was kept vague, until Darkness was introduced. In their conversation with Maleficent, they reveal that it's all taking place in a data world.

Idk but it was probably very convincing. Although, Brain is the only tech-savvy one of the group so it probably wasn't hard to fool them. They were just blindly following Ava's instructions, after all.

Thanks, this clears everything up, mostly lol. It took me another hour and a half to figure out whats going on with Maleficent

Back