• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
Yeah, uh, I really hope this theory turns out not to be true, as nice as it is. Don't ger me wrong, your thoughts are awesome and all, Geland, but I feel like... it'd just make the whole "clone" thing even worse.

I kind of agree with you. But you have to admit it's been pretty spot-on for the most part.

By the way, why is this thread not a sticky? It really should be. It's the most infamous KH theory out there. Everyone knows about the Rebirth theory.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, uh, I really hope this theory turns out not to be true, as nice as it is. Don't ger me wrong, your thoughts are awesome and all, Geland, but I feel like... it'd just make the whole "clone" thing even worse.
muke i think some of it true like the clothes and colors but i think there personality and face will be way different from there people we know and love and i think backcover will clear all this up

Zul

Awards
Ava's face definitely looks just like Kairi's.

Now I just want to see if Invi has a pointy chin.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I want them all to take off their masks and reveal they actually resemble entirely different Kingdom Hearts characters than you'd expect. Gula is actually the one that's Terra. Invi is Kairi. Ira is Leon. Ava turns out to be Hades, and looking back at it after the fact there are clues everywhere.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want them all to take off their masks and reveal they actually resemble entirely different Kingdom Hearts characters than you'd expect. Gula is actually the one that's Terra. Invi is Kairi. Ira is Leon. Ava turns out to be Hades, and looking back at it after the fact there are clues everywhere.

i should have known when Ava said "feel the heat". how could i be so blind?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So, now that Ventus has officially been revealed to be directly involved with the events of the Kingdom Hearts X era, does anyone still believe in this theory?

Union%202.jpg

Buggen34

Hello to the KH Community,

I am new to the forum but have been a KH fan since it’s original release. I just started revisiting the PS4 version and am now obsessed with figuring out this captivating plot. I have a master’s degree in English Literature and de-constructing plots is what I do best. Now I have not played every single game because I didn’t come from a family that could afford much so it is going to take me time to get through the entire plot but as I started birth by sleep last night I noticed things quickly. I may need some confirmation on this: KH has very strong hints of reincarnation and a Matrix feel to it with Sora. Kairi did not make the same good luck charm by coincidence... she is somehow directly connected spiritually to Aqua and Sora. Terra ( like the word terror) glows yellow when he goes into command style mode and wrecks things. This is not by accident or with no purpose. The yellow is a reference to Xehanort and fear of losing or being overpowered both physically and spiritually. The game also has heavy symbolism with water going back to a rebirthing and even an Inception feel with dreams and streams of consciousness. The station where every significant character goes at some point has something to do with reincarnation and in my opinion can be the platform for the actual Kingdom of Hearts. I know what I am saying is nothing new but I am now determined to play through all of the games and help support whichever theory nailed it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The good luck charm/wayfinder is nothing that Kairi/Aqua invented. It’s been established in KH1 that sailors used these good luck charms (in that exact shape) created with Thallasa shells to ensure a save voyage. And since Kairi lives on an island, it’s not surprising she’d know about that. Aqua heard of the Paopu Fruit and it creating a special commecion between people who share it, so she based her Wayfinder off of that (and the same good luck charms of the sailors) — “Technically, I think you’re supposed to make them with seashells. But I did the best with what I had. So, no, I don’t think they’re connected in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back