• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rebels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

The Heartless and there unknown controllers rule most of the worlds.Our small army of rebels is in need of more warriors,so we join.The army was formed to stop the destruction of all the worlds.We are people,gathered from many worlds,who wish to fight in the army.When we are attacked by Heartless we are forced to fight with weapons that barely hurt the Heartless.With the Heartless defeated we prepare for a war bigger than you can imagine.

You must put Heartless before: (I will PM you If you do not put this first telling you that you can not join)
Rules:No God Moding
No Power Playing
No one liners
No posting before 9:00 AM
Everything else is okay(I may update this)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:Optional
Weapon:If you can get a picture please do,You can use almost any thing
Path:Light,Twilight,or Dark
Here is mine:

Name: Suchii Arow
Appearance: Dark brown,shaggy hair,Organization coat with red and blue flames,tall
Bio:Suchii has been traveling the worlds looking for the one place he belongs since he was exiled from Radiant Garden for destroying a large part of the world.
Personality:Quiet,independent,powerful when angry
Weapon:Bond of Flame Sleeping Lion,Check Image Gallery KH2 Keyblade Card
Path:Twilight

Last edited:

DarkArt

Heartless

Name: Rogexeg
appearance: build like cloud, black spiked hair, black vest,
jeans, black shoes that look like converse all stars' spiked
wrist band on right hand.
personality: He is an outcast, hard to get to know, but watches
out for the friends he has.
Bio: Rogexeg lost every thing when Hollow Bastion was taken over by
the heartless. He barely escaped with Cid and the others when they were
attacked. When they arrived in Terverse Town he ran away because he felt
alone with his parents. He was found by a man who trained him to fight. Now
Rogexeg travels to other worlds to find his parents.
Weapon: Kingdom Key and Mickey's Kingdom Key
Path: Twilight

whitewingedangel

Heartless

name:keoni
appearance: light brown hair, blue dark eyes, sort of tall, and strong. Red shirt blue and red over shirt( with a hoody), black pants. A neckless with a silver dragon holding a white orb.
weapon: oathkeeper, and soon to be oblivion
bio:???
path: mostly light, a little darkness( trying to lose darkness)
personality:???

sorarocks12

Guys we will begin in battle with our weapons tomorrow.Remember posting only between 9:00AM and 12:00 AM.We start tomorrow.Remember if you can get some of your friends to join get them please.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Heartless

Name: Ayume
Appearance: Short black hair with blonde strips, Around the 5'5", Brownish black-ish eyes, Has a white top with low V neck and black tank underneath, has shorts that come to mid-thigh and black sneakers,
Personality: Nice girl, short temper, when mad she tends to be ruthless, but powerful, and humorous
Bio: Ayume has a lost past. She can't remember anything of her family, friends, or childhood. All she really recalls is being left alone in an dark room where her care-taker Oma found her when she was 15. Oma is an old aged woman that used to be a powerful swordsman(well swordsWOMAN).She taught Ayume everything she knew about swordsmanship. One dark stormy night Ayume and Oma were fast asleep when they were attacked by heartless. Oma awakens Ayume gives her a backpack and tells her to run as fast as she can away from the house. Long story short she runs into the woods looses the Heartless. Opens the bag to find some daggers and a letter. The letter gives her instructions on how to find the lionsheart keyblade. Since then shes been with the rebelion.
Weapon: lionheart keyblade, 2 daggers
Path:Twilight

Starlitangel13

Name: Raina
Appearance: long black hair with green tips, yellow eyes, short black leather skort, red shirt, black long boots
Personality: clever, humorous,calm,quiet
Bio: always killed anyone who gets in her way. I got nothing to lose.
Weapon: two swords and a hidden knife in her boots
Path: dark

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
can i join? im new to these things! :)
heartless
name: Diven macabre
appearence:i should start with the hair. it has a unatural spikiness to it, but it sways in the wind at the right time.its color is about as blonde as it gets. it matches his green eyes though, not to mention his outfit.he weras a bLack sleeveless vest, over a tan undershirt(with sleeves).he has a black belt with a lion embroidered on the side in silver thread. from the waist down, he wears black pants, with thin royal blue lines running down(not to many though)and black boots. he also has a necklace around his neck with a pheonix on it.

personality:somewhat non-spoken, but wants to be heard at the same time.he cares for those who watch his back. sentimental sometimesXD. just cant stand by while watching someone get hurt if he could help it.
weapon:sleeping lion, and pumpkin head
path:twilight
bio: one night, he came through the door of the rebellions base, half dead, falling to the ground. they nursed him back, and told them how the heartless, destroyed all that he cared and known. they asked if he wanted to join the rebellion, seeing as his heart was determined to kill as much heartless as he could...

Last edited:

oath keeper

Heartless

Name: Zypher
Appearance:
bigsword.jpg

Personality: Quiet and sensitive but not afraid to stand up for what he believes in
Bio: hes just there,knowone knows how or why
Weapon: savior of dawn
Path:twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back