• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► { Rebels&Ravens }

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Dudes and Dudettes, I finally finished Chapter 2, and will now start Chapter 3. I ended it with a great cliffhanger, you should check it out. But you kind of need to read the end of two to understand the beginning of three, so I will wait until Im certain everyone has read it. Now, what does everything think of the story? And don't say "Its good". I would like to know why its good, and I want to know what you guys DON'T like. That way I cant better entertain my fans ^_^

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Er.....where? In the thread of course. I dunno where that question came from...>_>

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I was hoping someone would tell me some way I could improve....but uh...ok. And If you didn't read all of Chapter 2, dont get mad at me if this doesn't make much sense....dont worry though. This chapter may be shorter this time.

Chapter 3: //:Welcome To The Underground://

All I could see was darkness, and I heard nothing. No shapes, nor figures, simply a black emptiness that had engulfed my very being. But my ability to think about these things confirmed that I was not in the real world. I was disconnected from everything....this dark emptiness was my self-conscious. I was not meant to stay here.....I had to return to reality. But this emptiness....it was peaceful. It seemed that the longer I stayed within this place beyond what is real, the harder it was to tear away from it. I felt no pain, physical or emotional, a simply soothing feeling. I began to wonder....was this the afterlife? It didn't feel like hell.....and there was no way this was heaven....so I must be somewhere inbetween.....No...I don't want to leave yet....Not yet. This peacefulness and nothingness.....I don't belong here....I strained every fiber in my being, trying to force myself awake. Wake up.....Wake up.....Wake up.....

.......Its not my time to die.......

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
This is on hiatus again. Sorry, but I'm a bit tied up. By next week things should be normal again. Hope you guys haven't given up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back