• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► { Rebels&Ravens }

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkening kairi

lol i get hype too.=p
you'll make a good friend to sorarules13 he gets hype off of sugar.
welcome again!!!
shady-dvs-hoody-child are you done with the next chapter?? XD

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Still working on it. You can read what I've gotten done so far. Im about two paragrapghs away.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Sorry....its my parents. Everytime I'm about to finish the chapter, they kick me off. I can't even promise when the next one will be up. It could be now, or it could be summer. Sorry.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I will try to post some thing tommorow. Its a free day for me. Expect part of chapter 3 and a completed chapter 2.

Darkening kairi

YEAH!! Let's celebrate
happy0167.gif

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I will continue, it just that I started this abit too soon. I didn't think much out. It is merely on hiatus. Im not quitting. Just know not to expect any chapters at anytime. It will be compltely random. Once again, im sorry for getting your hopes up....and crushing them. Just know that I will never quit. In fact, this whole time Ive been thinking up the new plot for the sequel, [Lost_Haven], as well as more background story for the current installment. So, just know that its still in my mind daily.

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((I promised myself I wouldn't bump until I finished chapter 2 and started 3, but damn....I couldn't help it. Oh well. Im gonna REALLY try to get it done today, and chapter 3 might be halfway done by tommorow. Once again, MIGHT. Im not promising!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back