• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reasons why Gackt sucks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

I. His music sucks.
A) It's just washed up Japanese emo rock.
B) I've heard plenty of other artists who do the same thing. Why is Gackt so special?​

II. In every picture you find of him, he's always doing emo crap. A few examples:

A) Tries to look brooding and mysterious, but fails horribly.

Also notice how he tries to look cute in the picture by biting his thumbnail. However, that doesn't stop fangirls from swooning all over him.

B) Emo boys like making out with other emo boys and taking pictures of the event.

Self-explanatory. It's common MySpace law.

C) "I'm a vampire."

III. All he does is look and dress like a woman (and suck).
A) There are other men out there who do the same thing everyday. Again, what the hell makes Gackt so special?
B) Suffers from an obvious lack of talent; thus, he resorts to doing things with other guys during his shows. I have seen through your clever facade, Gackt.​

IV. Gackt fangirls
A) Provide superfluous, narrow-minded arguments:
  • gackt does not suk!! lol he is very talented
B) Are the reasons why Old Navy commercials suck ass.
C) Annoying as hell.
D) Probably one of the things I hate more than Gackt. Don't count on it, though.
E) Did I mention that they're annoying as hell?

Currently out of other reasons. Feel free to contribute, argue, or whatnot.

Last edited:

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Who the hell is Gackt? WTF kind of name is that? Anyway, I thought it was a girl in the first pic. From what I've seen, he's just an emo loser.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I believe he's one of those Visual Kei artists and that is why he looks like that. Dir En Grey, atleast they are in America. DALLAS EDGE FEST YAH!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D= Hiding you are way too into this.

And besides, that kissing pic is edited. Sorry to ruin your fun making me get pissed. -.-

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I only like one song and its only cause of Gundam. Other than that, I agree with you on everything. I don't see many Gackt fangirls though.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, QJ, it's fairly hard to tell if you approve or not. Mind translating into English?

I've never heard his music either. If it wasn't for k_a, I woundn't know what you're talking about.

I

inhiding

kairi_angel said:
And besides, that kissing pic is edited.
Regardless, he does it most of the time (if not, sometimes). And the occasional backstage groping.

kairi_angel said:
Sorry to ruin your fun making me get pissed. -.-
It always has to be all about you, doesn't it? D:

Don't flatter yourself. 'Sides, you're always pissed.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Ah, the angel sits stewing in the Nonsense.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you have said. Back in the old days, before FlashChat, there was a similiar argument.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

inhiding, you're a damned genius. Can I bear your children?=D

I

inhiding

That's not true.

The only reason Darky's allowed to live is because I don't feed women to the dingos.

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
gackt=dude looks like a f___ing chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya know i'd had a friend who i had class with during my freshman and sophomore years who was a total gackt fan-----"omg he is soooo sexy! i wanna marry him and have his kids." (though he is married<-----what a f___in surprise!) and then whenever she showed me a pic of him i took the picture and asked some kids in the class whether the person in the pic was a dude or a girl . . .everyone said he was a girl ahahaha. but seriously that guy creeps me out. and who da hell dresses up like a vampire???
and btw is he gay ( c'mon gropin guys backstage?)

I

inhiding

People prefer to think of Gackt as "openly bi." Naturally, I prefer to deviate my opinion from others; therefore, I prefer to think of him as more of a closet case. The marriage is probably just another clever facade of his that doesn't work.

Last edited:
T

tux_

Also, he's in FFVII: Dirge of Cerebrus as... HIMSELF!
And he looks damned fruity in it =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back