• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reasons why BBS will be more mature

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Meh, Kingdom Hearts could have always been mature if the main character wasn't such a faggot.

If Terra went to Atlantica and they asked him to sing he would probably tell them to **** off.

DaisyDuck

Considering the actual content many M-rated games have (Resident Evil, BloodRayne etc.) I seriously doubt any of the themes (excesive gore) that make those games M will appear BBS.

There are many ways that BBS may be made to feel more mature without getting a M slapped on it. Sora is extremely innocent and light hearted. In BBS at least one of the playable characters (Terra) is not a greenhorn and is more serious. That will go a long way to making it feel more mature.

Plus, since it is set up for the events in KH it's probably not going to have a happy ending.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'd actually look forward to an unhappy ending.
As ratings go, I think the highest it will get will be T.

M is just a little of the scales, unless the game includes blood and other types of injuries, which I highly doubt will be in considering SE's repetition for staying within USA's standards (and in general trying to make a game for everyone)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^Or have Atlantica, just not have singing and other such barf.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I can imagine that--I guess OR then the obvious choice: to not put the Atlantica level in the game.
If Atlantica isn't in the game, I'll be surprised.
Almost entirely because of the line Triton says.
Especially since I doubt they'd have musicals back then.
And even if they were, I wouldn't find Ven or Aqua too unfitting for there right now.

DaisyDuck

Hey I actually agree with you!

Considering Triton knows about the Keyblade and the Keyholes yet doesn't know what the Heartless are, is a strong indicator that someone was messing around in Atlantica.

With the new Little Mermaid movie coming out they might even make a tie in blaming a Keyblade wielder for the dissapearce of Ariel's mother.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Hey I actually agree with you!

Considering Triton knows about the Keyblade and the Keyholes yet doesn't know what the Heartless are, is a strong indicator that someone was messing around in Atlantica.

With the new Little Mermaid movie coming out they might even make a tie in blaming a Keyblade wielder for the dissapearce of Ariel's mother.

They learn that her mom disappeared by the 3rd movie? xD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
probably at least to final fantasy's level of rating. i wouldn't mind if it was E10 as long as it has complex/balanced gameplay like kingdom hearts one and chain of memories.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
If Atlantica isn't in the game, I'll be surprised.
Almost entirely because of the line Triton says.
Especially since I doubt they'd have musicals back then.
And even if they were, I wouldn't find Ven or Aqua too unfitting for there right now.

Well, he could have just heard stories or legends about Keyblade wielders with evil intentions, and when Sora showed up the alarm bells went off in his head.

Still, you just gave me a thought. Terra's apparently searching for the Princesses of Heart, as a way to find Master Xehanort, correct? And Ariel's a princess...maybe he tried to capture her, under the mistaken impression that she might be one of the girls he was looking for. Kind of like how Captain Hook captured Wendy for Maleficent, only to find out from Riku that she wasn't one of the princesses. We all know that Triton is super-protective of his daughter; he'd never forget something like that!

As for why Ariel wouldn't remember something like that when she met Sora, well, she's supposed to be sixteen in the movie. So if she was sixteen in KH1, ten years before that, she'd only be six years old. So she wouldn't really understand what was going on if Terra tried taking her away from her home.

keenan1357

Well, he could have just heard stories or legends about Keyblade wielders with evil intentions, and when Sora showed up the alarm bells went off in his head.

Still, you just gave me a thought. Terra's apparently searching for the Princesses of Heart, as a way to find Master Xehanort, correct? And Ariel's a princess...maybe he tried to capture her, under the mistaken impression that she might be one of the girls he was looking for. Kind of like how Captain Hook captured Wendy for Maleficent, only to find out from Riku that she wasn't one of the princesses. We all know that Triton is super-protective of his daughter; he'd never forget something like that!

As for why Ariel wouldn't remember something like that when she met Sora, well, she's supposed to be sixteen in the movie. So if she was sixteen in KH1, ten years before that, she'd only be six years old. So she wouldn't really understand what was going on if Terra tried taking her away from her home.

I think that is a really good idea, and it would fit in very well with the bbs plot.

A

Audo

I was replying to the first post, not whatever you guys are talking about (Little Mermaid... for some reason?)

DaisyDuck

Yeah, I think that sorta happened because there was some mention about Terra in Atlantica.

Master Riku 789

o'k i think marina was helping terra kidnap ariel and then ven has to stop mariana and you have a boss battle with her. afterwards mariana gets turned into ursula by king triton but ven does'nt know terra was trying to kidnap ariel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back