• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reaper game plus, ( A TWEWY omake RP) ((Sign ups and OOC))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know of the second anomaly?
no of course not. You only know of the first story.
Little did you know, there was another game.​

Most know me as the composer of the city of Calgary.
I grow weary of being the narrator so, shall we select the chosen?​

This is an alternate storyline to the Original TWEWY
3 pairs of players,
5 High reapers,
1 Composer to find.
Three big clues hidden in static.​

Okay the rules...
no god-modding or Powerplaying obviously,
Be sure to post atleast every two days, notify me with a PM or VM if you won't be able to.
All the Templates MUST be complete when you post them.
and a bonus rule when the RP is up,
Be sure to think intellectually. The composer has a penchant for turning the clues into riddles.​

Template:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay you get the idea now?

just one thing now
Players (four strikers, four psychers):
1. Psycher, Renn Gurski- Shinra
2. Psycher, Jerico Jacques- Lunarmaster54
Reapers:
5.​

PS: once the players places are filled, I will synch every Striker to a Psycher.
and discuss your boss music, regular battle music, and final battle music will be decided by me.
okay let's get it started!​

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Like I said Shinra I will read up on this. If I can grasp it.. and it seems like a hell of a lot to grasp. I will join. Bear with me heh..

Shinra

Banned
Awards
okay Lunar I'll be adding my template now as well
(btw I need someone to PM me about who wants to be the composer)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Here's my temp:

Name: Jerico Jacques

Personality: Jerico is a jokester. He's always cracking a joke and determined to see the brightside of any situation. An optimist by nature Jerico isn't the type of person to give up on things whenever he gets a goal in mind. He is very loyal to his friends and would go to any length to save them from any danger they might be in. However the flip side of this gleeful nature is that when he does get sad or depressed he takes things hard. He’ll lose the will to do anything, just staring blankly into space. He’s also been known to drink when the substances are available to him. Luckily with his friends around him, Jerico can come back to his usual, happy self.

Appearance: He is African American with golden eyes and short black hair. He is currently dressed in a red shirt with dark blue jeans and a black jacket over it, unzipped, with black sneakers.
Jerico also has on a black and silver ring with a yellow stone in the middle. On the sides are the kanji that stand for ‘Safe’ (安 on the left side and 全 on the other). It was given to him by his mother when he was younger. He wears it on his right ring finger.

History: Jerico was born to Timothy and Camille Jacques. His father was an researcher and away on business a lot and his mother was always busy so that left him by himself to really take care of his younger sibling Brandon. One day when Jerico was about thirteen his father came home with a present for Jerico: a shard from a meteorite that was recently discovered by his company. It has a strange electromagnetic charge inside of it and thought that Jerico would like it and also be a sort of apology gift for the boy to make up slightly for his constant absences. Jerico loves it and from that day forth carries it around with him at all times in order to keep his father fresh on his thoughts.

But one the eve of his sixteenth birthday Jerico comes home to find his mother crying while talking to two men dressed in white lab coats. Timothy was dead. There had been a cave in where the man had been exploring and he didn’t make it out. Horrified, Jerico fled the house, running as far away from it and the terrible news as he could. He goes to the peir, looking down at the water and remembering childhood memories, digging up all of the good times he’d had with his father while staring at the meteorite in his hand. There’s a gunshot in the distance and Jerico jumps, startled. He drops the his precious stone and lurches forwards to grab it and falls into the waters below.

He does not resurface.

Type of player: Psycher

Pins:
Pin 038
Pin 074
Pin 082

HollowHero

So yeah i am so going to enjoy this Rp.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shinra

Banned
Awards
So yeah i am so going to enjoy this Rp.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I like your template alot, but I want more people to go for a Striker Template for now... We have three Psychers and no Strikers so Ièll put off adding you to the list unless you change it to a striker

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Can I ask how this is supposedly an 'alternate storyline' to the original game? Especially when a "Composer to find" sounds pretty damned similar to what transpired in the game?

Also in regard to 'clues' and riddles, since when has the Composer ever handed out the missions for each day? It's always been left up to the Game Master at the discretion of the Conductor.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
But there is a completely different reason behind the search,

And about the Game master and the conductor idea, another difference to the RP, No Game master, No Conductor. it`s just the players, Lower reapers, and the High reapers. High reapers are kinda the second hand men/women to the Composer, they`re also the peacekeepers, making sure the players don`t get too far out of hand. But in this case, they turned on the composer because they found out why he/she disappeared. I will not spoiler the reason here.

and the riddles... I just did it for a change of pace in the plot...

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
* Facepalm* such a baka...something is really wrong with me today

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And about the Game master and the conductor idea, another difference to the RP, No Game master, No Conductor. it`s just the players, Lower reapers, and the High reapers.
So it's more of a complete change of the fundamentals of the Reapers' Game than just an alternate version. Are there familiar characters in this roleplay, or is virtually everyone a new introduction?
High reapers are kinda the second hand men/women to the Composer, they`re also the peacekeepers, making sure the players don`t get too far out of hand.
But it's the purpose of the Reapers to challenge the Players. Not to mention, Reapers would almost inevitably be stronger than Players, so why do Players in particular need policing when part of them succeeding in the Reapers' Game (because this is a game that is supposed to be won by a Player, in the end) is already going to be hindered by Reapers?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
1) new location, new characters, New rules. so yes everything is new.

2) And the other thing is that The reapers act as peacekeepers in this RP because although in the original they posed as challengers, The Special noise that hold the clues replace them as those... Although they are allowed to provide a challenge should they wish. The low reapers serve as challengers most times like in the original, having the players prove their strength in some way. The high reapers on the other hand are trying to find the Composer, but their just following in the shadows of the players for now...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So it's not really an alternate storyline to the original game at all?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
not really no... no relation except a similar string of events... although there might be one person who who might connect the two strings... X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back