• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realms (A production created by Abhorsen and Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/members/lunarmaster54-90171.html

~Creation~

There exists four planes of exitance in this universe. The realm of light, a utopia of prosperity with technology and sunshine. The realm of darkness, a jungle where only the strong survive and gain respect, power and profit. Then there is earth. Our planet. It exists in the middle of these two realms. Half prosperity, half jungle. These planes used to be separate, in perfect balance. Above them existed another plane, simply called Halo. Widely considered as the afterlife, a place you go when you die.

The realms of light and dark each had a slumbering god. Void, the god of darkness and Lumos the god of light. The citizens wanted to reawaken these gods, to guide them like gods are meant to do, but they didn’t have enough power for it. So they set their sights on the area closets to them: Earth. By overflowing Earth with their power the slumbering gods would awaken again. Research was done, tests were carried out, and soon the citizens could travel back and forth between their respective realms and the planet Earth.

Soon they met and battles were fought, for the dark and the light oppose each other by nature. But that wasn’t all. The realms weren’t meant to mix, light was never supposed to set foot on earth and neither was darkness. So when battles are fought a negative space is created, called a chaos space. The victor of the battle uses these spaces to spread influence throughout the area. The effects of these constant battles were having a negative effect on the world, crushing it in between the two realms. (for more information about Chaos spaces see below)

~Correction~

There exists a third god. A goddess named Gaia who resides in Halo and watches over the realms. She watches alone as she has ever since her two fellow gods went into slumber. Seeing what is happening with the realms, Gaia chose three spirits from Halo, calling them and showing them what is occurring below. She gave them the task of stopping this chaos and the trio go down to the planet, finding physical forms.

~Goals~

Light and Dark are striving to take over the continents and Major Leaders of the planet Earth. It is the Duty of those from Halo to stop this by all means necessary. For those from Light and Dark there is an extreme hatred between you. You cannot work together, nor would you. You must fight against Halo and your sworn enemy (light or dark).

In order for a Light or Dark entity to enter Earth and hold a physical form outside a Chaos space. You must overcome a Humans soul by entering their body and taking over, extinguishing the lifeforce forever. Once in control you may use this form to traverse about on Earth. Choose carefully , for this is your only Human form allowed. It will be necessary to be stealthy and creative at times. As well as strong and fearless at other times. The Human you choose may not look the part, on top of that, if they were afraid or shy in their life those actions will be reflected on you as well.

Once the Human form is acquired either in your template or beginning posts you will be able to transform in and out of it while going to and from Earth and your Realm.
Use of your Dark or Light form outside of a Chaos space is forbidden (until we say it isnt). If you do you (without it being approved) you will be kicked from the Rp.

~Chaos Spaces~

Chaos Spaces will be different countrys or continents that hold power. They will take some time to overcome and the outcome will not always be a good one. The "Figure of Power' may die in the struggle, or it may be a stalemate between the two realms. Chaos Spaces are to only be created by Lunarmaster54 or Abhorsen. The space will be voted upon by the Rp crew. Once a common vote is found the Space will be named.

The Realms

Void

Lumos

Gaia

Element table

Templates:

Light

Name:
Light entity appearance: (must be a picture)
Human appearance: (I prefer pictures but if you must explain it with words then that’s good
Human age: (16 plus)
Personality: (One paragraph minimum)
Magic: (Pick an element and create four different attacks. Depending on what side your own (light, dark or halo) you can have a single ability of your choosing. Halo will have ’spirit’ abilities. You cannot pick spirt, light or dark as a magic. if your from light you can’t have shadow as your ability and vice versa. Same as with Halo, no dark or light for you)
Bio: (2 to 3 paragraphs. Well written)

Dark

Name:
Dark entity appearance: (must be a picture)
Human appearance: (I prefer pictures but if you must explain it with words then that’s good
Magic: (Pick an element and create four different attacks. Depending on what side your own (light, dark or halo) you can have a single ability of your choosing. Halo will have ’spirit’ abilities. You cannot pick spirt, light or dark as a magic. if your from light you can’t have shadow as your ability and vice versa. Same as with Halo, no dark or light for you)

Halo

Name:
Spirit entity appearance: (must be a picture)

~Rules~

1. No Godmodding

2. No Powerplaying

3. This is a mature roleplay, not meant for children. I don't care about cursing but no f-bomb or gd's please.

4. No fighting from user to user. Lets all get along shall we?

5. Finish temp before posting it. Otherwise...I just can’t see it... crazy how that works

6. Your not god. If you get blown up, decapitated, shot, kicked in the ornaments, anything. you can't just keep on trucking like it never happened.

7. Keep your ability learning at a believable level. None of this 'Well i woke up one morning and SUDDENLY i'm indestructible. Also I can read minds and do whatever I want ’

8. Your ideas are very important. I'm not asking you to tell me what you’re going to do, but at the same time give me ideas on where this Rp should go, what you guys and girls think and i'll tell you in turn what I think and if its a good idea we'll use it. If I were to make all the decisions, I would be god modding. I need your feedback.

9. Watch your spelling, grammar and usage of the word 'like' in sentences.

10. On top of your temps please put 'i have read and accepted the rules above' to show your cooperation and agreement

There are currently 7 spots available

0 Halo (Lunarmaster54 and Abhorsen are both Halo) (Skitty Cat has reserved a spot for Halo)

3 Light

3 Dark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back