• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realm of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Question.When Aqua was in the RoD(bbs final mix), she saw the Castle of Dreams.So I am guessing this must mean when a world is devoured by darkness, the whole world is taken and is sent to the RoD.So does this mean maybe in the next saga or in KH3 they have to restore the worlds to light in the RoD?

Please don't yell at me.

13Rox

most likely. Only that was the theme of the games all this time. In KH1 Sora and the others were restoring the worlds taken by the darkness. Kh2, they had to stop the nobodies and the heartless from damaging the worlds and creating Kingdom Hearts. Birth By Sleep was to keep a Keyblade War from distorting the worlds. So that is probably what will happen although it would be cool if ALL the worlds came back together and not just ones we have already gotten a preview of. But one can only hope and wait until its time for the game to come out. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, because Sora recovered these worlds in KH1 by defeating Ansem: Seeker of Darkness (and he & Riku saved the stragglers in KH3D because they had fallen to Sleep)

KHRULER

Awards
most likely. Only that was the theme of the games all this time. In KH1 Sora and the others were restoring the worlds taken by the darkness. Kh2, they had to stop the nobodies and the heartless from damaging the worlds and creating Kingdom Hearts. Birth By Sleep was to keep a Keyblade War from distorting the worlds. So that is probably what will happen although it would be cool if ALL the worlds came back together and not just ones we have already gotten a preview of. But one can only hope and wait until its time for the game to come out. :)

I mean in the actual RoD.

No, because Sora recovered these worlds in KH1 by defeating Ansem: Seeker of Darkness (and he & Riku saved the stragglers in KH3D because they had fallen to Sleep)

But can we be absolutely sure there aren't anymore?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It'd be very boring if we're meant to find the Key to Return Hearts and the fallen Heros while backtracking into the Realm of Sleep to awake a few worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would imagine that there are other sleeping worlds, aside from the ones we visited in DDD. Though I don't think restoring sleeping worlds should be a subplot in KH3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You mean new ones? It is possible, but I'm convinced whatever worlds might have been lost after KH1 or KH3D would just be saved automatically at the end of KH3 because of the events that will naturally unfold during the game. No need to go to the RoD to save them. They are just hollow worlds with nobody there because the residents have been tossed across the universe or their hearts have fallen to darkness.

They didn't have to visit the worlds in KH1 and the Sleeping Worlds in KH3D were special because while they were supposed to have been saved, they were too far in Sleep to be brought back.

MAYBE in the next saga it'd be okay, but it really is a matter of what happens in KH3.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Bringing lost worlds back into the Realm of Light sounds like cleanup work between the two sagas. I don't think it would be any major part of KHIII or any subsequent game.

That said, outside of potential Sleeping Worlds, I think all the worlds from the Realm of Light are OK now, because of Sora's efforts in the first game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm sure there are worlds still there, but as Spock said, I think after KH3 they'll all be restored. Having them "still in the RoD" is a really good excuse to put in brand new worlds of Disney movies that weren't out in KH1 or KH2 (like Frozen, Tangled, Wreck-It-Ralph, etc.) because they can just say "the worlds were in the RoD and it's inhabitants fell to darkness with it so now that you saved the world, the storyline of the Disney movie is happening."

Gram

Banned
Awards
I also remember a theory long ago when we thought we'd actually get v2 TnT that perhaps we was seeing what Aqua was doing between bbs and kh1 as the worlds first fell.
Which I think would've been interesting.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I also remember a theory long ago when we thought we'd actually get v2 TnT that perhaps we was seeing what Aqua was doing between bbs and kh1 as the worlds first fell.
Which I think would've been interesting.

I think that would been SO INTERESTING! Mainly because I thought it would have been a great way for Nomura to introduce worlds that fell to darkness that we didn't get to see in any of the games yet (new ones) and because I mean...the RoD is awesome and because...you know...Aqua <_< lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back