• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realm of Darkness- how much time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

Nomura has stated time is different in the realm of darkness. how different do you think it is? how much time has to go by in the the Realm of light for a day to go by in the RoD?
im saying this because a lot of people are sad for aqua,, but if she was in there for only a couple of days, it isn't that sad

Gram

Banned
Awards
we're sad 4 aqua cause she lost everything, friends home.

i think she's been there maybe like a couple hours/days.

Z

Zulkir

We aren't really told anything...all we know is that because of the timeflow differences, it probably didn't feel like 11 full years in there(lack of her aging..ect).

If it were something quite drastic, then the small amount of time Sora and Riku spent in the RoD would have felt like months to Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and Mickey.

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
judging by how her appearance hasn't changed, i say she has been in there fro about 1-5 years ....... it could also be like the hyperbolic time chamber from dragon ball z. In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is one day of real time is equivalent to one year in the Chamber, or 1 minute of real time is approximately six hours in the Chamber.

BondofWater

judging by how her appearance hasn't changed, i say she has been in there fro about 1-5 years ....... it could also be like the hyperbolic time chamber from dragon ball z. In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is one day of real time is equivalent to one year in the Chamber, or 1 minute of real time is approximately six hours in the Chamber.

1 year as it is is way too much. in the 1 year between kh1 and kh2, SRK changed significantly. aqua looks the exact same. i would probably say a couple of weeks at the most IMO

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're sad because she lost everything, and even though time flows differently, it's still fact that she's still been in there for over a decade.

kaialone

I think its in fact 10 years,but they dont affect your body that much.Aqua herself said that she cant remember how long shes been walking.And if you re-read DiZ reports from when he was in the Dark Realm you can see that it was similar in his case.You just dont feel time anymore,making it impossible to say how long it felt for Aqua

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said that time didn't exist in the realm of darkness, didn't he? So Aqua hasn't aged even a single day since She first fell into darkness.

Z

Zulkir

i thought he said time didnt flow the same way as the realm of light.

^
|
Yeah I'm pretty sure he didn't say that time doesn't exist, it just flows differently.

I doubt we'll be given a direct ratio though, it might mess up the whole "what was Riku doing in the realm of darkness all that time!" gimmick.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I still think there is no time in the Realm of Darkness.
I think time just stands still.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I still think there is no time in the Realm of Darkness.
I think time just stands still.

don't be so stubborn.

-- At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time.

Nomura: Yes. From when she comes to the world of darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the world of darkness and the outside world, so it doesn't feel like 10 years have passed. But there's no mistaking that she's been in the world of darkness for quite a long time.

here's your answer

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You know, this kinda kills the possibility of a Mickey in the dark realm game since now he apparently wasn't in there very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back