• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realized this has NOT been answered yet .... may contain spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Well , i cant find any answers possible , but can anyone clarify why in the living hell is riku wearing that blindfold in the deep dive trailer ......... i just realized about it .

plz k thnx

PLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZ HELP OMG IM BEGGING YOU GUYS !()U!_*&!@Y(*) !WN IU@

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There is no official comformation yet, but I can give a theory:

Riku somehow became infected when he became whole once more. The darkness that lived in him caused his eyes to glow yellow. To stop this, he must wear a blindfold for a short period of time. Yet he can still see through it because of his eyes.

Or, it may be pointless fashion and he just wears it.

Then again, he could've became blinded by Light on his Path to Dawn, and had to wear it.

Or he's just a jackass.

Stryder_sdc

the only thing i can think of is if he donned the blindfold after he defeated ansem/xenohart in CoM, remember, he didnt have a blindfold in CoM so that rules out the infected with darkness idea, i think the eyes are the way the darkness escapes the body, so after ansems defeat, he wanted to make sure he trapped the darkness rather than let it escape and infect someone else, and when he gained a keyblade of his own it destroyed the darkness perminantly

Twilight_Kid

I think It is so he can find his way, because if you remember in KH:COM he was told by Namine that darkness is just as much a good thing as light is, and that he could follow it and not be afraid. So i think the blindfold makes it easier to follow darkness, if that doesnt sound to corny :p

Sorafactor

Riku was it his pals birthday party and they had a pinata and when RIku was they blindfolded him so he couldn't see the pinata and he got scared of the darkness and ran away....

Maybe Riku was the glowing eye unknown cause he was blinded by the darkness and then his eyes began to glow and the thought he was hideous with his glowing eyes and blind folded himself because I remember this blind guy in rurouni kenshin blindfolded himself and he had glowing eyes...

Serious doubts ^^^
Or RIku didn't want to see something... perhaps training for fighting the heartless... or whatever anyone esle says

The_Watcher

Or possibly it has no relevance what so ever. Square-enix (sp?) just didn't want us to know it was riku in DD/ASAS

NEO9011

The_Watcher said:
Or possibly it has no relevance what so ever. Square-enix (sp?) just didn't want us to know it was riku in DD/ASAS

Yea, sure.. that makes a lot of sense. Like we couldnt tell. And he still has it on in KH2, so your post was a waste. You just proved yourself stupid. (No offense, just watch the 15-second trailer from Dec. 2)

If you MUST have a picture:
KH2CM_15_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Foshizzle

It;s just a clever disguise just like clark kent.. and super man? I mean who woulda thought!!! Clark Kent Was super man with out those glasses it gave it all the way........

gilgamesh

i think it's just to cover his eyes. if fake ansem really is inside riku and trying to take over you would see it in his eyes. I dunno. just another theroy for the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back