• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reality Shifts Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce & Mueller

To all who are currently attending (attended) E3 and got their hands on the DDD HD demo, I've got a few pretty straight-forward questions:

How are Reality Shifts triggered? A downward swipe on the touch-pad? Also, how exactly do they work? How do you, for example, connect the dots for Faithline? Do you just move the analog stick around for Slingshot? And lastly, what are the UI changes? Any photos, or videos of them in action?

Thanks. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To all who are currently attending (attended) E3 and got their hands on the DDD HD demo, I've got a few pretty straight-forward questions:

How are Reality Shifts triggered? A downward swipe on the touch-pad?
Like I said in the other thread, pressing O and Triangle activate reality shift.

Ck9aEDtVEAAA6p0.jpg:large

Also, how exactly do they work? How do you, for example, connect the dots for Faithline? Do you just move the analog stick around for Slingshot? And lastly, what are the UI changes? Any photos, or videos of them in action?

Thanks. :)
I believe Faithline is connecting the dots with the analogue stick. The one in the Grid is pressing Triangle on the words:

pX55vnU.jpg

You can view this in motion on our video:
[video=youtube;x6B-pajjJOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6B-pajjJOM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Royce & Mueller

Man, that's really weird. I do hope they change it to the touch pad since command + jump....doesn't make a whole ton of sense.

Anyway, thanks guys. :) Questions, for the most part, answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back