• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reality Shift: Symphony of Sorcery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I am trying to get through the level as Riku but I always had trouble with the rhythm themed Reality Shift. I had trouble with Ice cream Beat and Ariel's world in KH2 was way easier than both but it isn't so much difficult as it really fast paced and its gonna take me sometime before I get it right. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
There are two ways.

The first is to not pay too much attention to the visuals, only the general location of the bubbles. Time your tap on the screen with the beat of the music.

The second, mute the volume and just focus on the visuals. When the circle almost overlaps with the outline of the bubble, tap on it. By doing this multiple times, you might also get a sense of the rhytym of the music.

But I'm a musically trained person, so our sense of rhythm might be different. If a non-musical person has some tips on how to tackle the Melody Catcher, you'd do well to consider his or her advice instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back