• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real Sora KH Necklace & CD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

I saw a lot of KH stuff here but I saw tha official Kingdom Hearts Sora Necklace @ tha anime convention Anime Mid-Altanlic 5 which waz in Richmond Virginia.....for $25.00 would u buy it 4 that much...also I saw tha Kingdom Hearts soundtrack cd for 43.10...I already hav it and got it from a friend who bought it for $30 and I got a burned copy

fallensephiroth

I have both necklaces. I bought one from the j-store (japanimation.com), which is the Kingdom Hearts necklace, and my sister bought me Sora's Kingdom Key Keblade necklace from E-Bay. My sister also bought me the CD for my birthday about a year ago. This year, she bought me a light up sign of the Kingdom Hearts logo, and a DVD movie of the cut scenes in KH (very cool)! The necklaces where around the $25 price each. The CD was $30, the sign was $10, and the movie was $15.

ferretfrenzie

Can you guys give me links for some websites to get the necklaces and stuff? Oh, and what clips of KH does the DVD have?

Attemisc

the only people to have made a keyblade and sell them made them in wood. I wish they had a Sora necklace without the Kingdom Hearts logo on the front. The necklace is only in the same shape as Sora's anyways. Sora's is flat. There are no details in it like the grind and the chain is different too. Sorry, I pay big attention to things like this ^___^"

fallensephiroth

ferretfrenzie said:
Can you guys give me links for some websites to get the necklaces and stuff? Oh, and what clips of KH does the DVD have?
Ferret, it showes almost any cut scene that has Sora in it, and it also showes, ASAS, ASAS Deep Dive (on Final Mix), Riku at Hollow Bastion (Final Mix), Sora's memories of Riku (Final Mix), Showdown of Fate (the encounter between Cloud and Sephiroth on Final Mix), and Sora's confrentation with the Unknown (also Final Mix). Plus, the person who made it, also put in about 3 or 4 of the latest clips for Kingdom Hearts 2! I would say it's about an hour and thirty minutes total of footage. It is really cool!

fallensephiroth

Sorry for double posting, but here is a link for the light up sign on E-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=8203873976&rd=1&tc=photo

this is for another Kingdom Hearts chain, but it just seems too small http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11319&item=8203768323&rd=1&tc=photo

and although I have not been able to find another one, here is the link for the movie http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6403275904&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Hope this helps. I do want to make copies of the movie later on, but first I have to sep up the DVD burner on my computer. Let me know if this help ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back