• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real reason why Axel is close to Roxas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

I don't really know where to put this since it's about Lea and Axel so feel free to change the location of this thread if you please. I also don't know if there's already a topic about this. So here goes:

The real reason why Axel is so close to Roxas is not because Roxas made him feel like he had a heart but it's because of the friendship of Lea and Ventus. He must have remembered their friendship with Ven when Axel saw Roxas since, you know, they look the same. I mean, Isa said that "at least we won't forget you" or something like that(look for it in the thread with scans of Lea and Isa). About Saix, I think he forgotten or probably got jealous with the Axel+Roxas/Lea+Ven relationship that's why he is so harsh to Roxas, or maybe he has a really serious and harsh nature, but we'll find out what Isa's nature is when the game comes out.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The real reason why Axel is so close to Roxas is not because Roxas made him feel like he had a heart but it's because of the friendship of Lea and Ventus. He must have remembered their friendship with Ven when Axel saw Roxas since, you know, they look the same.
possible, [salutes] uve made an theory that actually possible.
though it still probly had somehtin to do with roxas makin him feel like he had a heart.

zexyishsmexy

true true. Maybe in game Isa is really jelous and is just like "okay Ven, we get it...you're kick ass....go away now please" and Saix remebers that resentment toward Ven.
We will have to wait and see :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
true true. Maybe in game Isa is really jelous and is just like "okay Ven, we get it...you're kick ass....go away now please" and Saix remebers that resentment toward Ven
XD if only!...............................................

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
true true. Maybe in game Isa is really jelous and is just like "okay Ven, we get it...you're kick ass....go away now please" and Saix remebers that resentment toward Ven.
We will have to wait and see :D

Hmm.. usually, I ignore theories, but this one does sound a bit interesting. Maybe, Roxas made him feel like he had a heart because of his possible friendship with Ven. Somehow, I don't think he clearly remembers it (because I think VAT might of been forgotten due to the events of BBS), but it is possible that he hazily remembers the friendships, which reminds him of the time before he was a nobody and maybe the same can be said for Saix, who might of had resentment towards Ven before he became a nobody. In other words, the memories might of not been clear, but the feelings towards Ven might of resurfaced when they got to know Roxas.

Petrex

Hmm.. usually, I ignore theories, but this one does sound a bit interesting. Maybe, Roxas made him feel like he had a heart because of his possible friendship with Ven. Somehow, I don't think he clearly remembers it (because I think VAT might of been forgotten due to the events of BBS), but it is possible that he hazily remembers the friendships, which reminds him of the time before he was a nobody and maybe the same can be said for Saix, who might of had resentment towards Ven before he became a nobody. In other words, the memories might of not been clear, but the feelings towards Ven might of resurfaced when they got to know Roxas.

this cant be true because in days xigbar remeber ven and he sees him in xion (pronounced SHEON) and this means ven has a definate connection to sora because people saw xion as the strongest connection to sora or whatever but this is a great theory and i congradulate you for it.

Pyro Nymph XIII

well in the reports at the end of 358/2 days, axel wrote a report and it said that since hes been spending time with roxas he been remembering some of his past. from when he was a kid and stuff. arent nobodies supposed to carry there memories with them when they turn into nobodies? there must be a reson he forgot. i dobt its the same as roxas and namine but it is odd though. something must have made him forget about back then. maybe it has some thing to do with the fact that he met ven. and when he met roxas, who must have some conection to ven, he started to remember from back then.

but we really wont know anything til the game comes out.

αsiя

space coke
I think its more like Lea saw something in Ven he admired
Im pretty sure Ven didnt spend that much time with them two
but the whole time Lea saw something special in Ven
When Lea and Isa turn into nobodies Axel claims that Saix/Isa has changed
I dont know if this change happens during or before Roxas joined but with this "change" he saw in Saix, Axel felt he lost his dearest friend so when Roxas comes into the picture Axel remembers of Ven so since Lea didnt get a chance to have a long good relationship with Ven (Im just assuming Ven wast around that long with Lea and Isa) so he decides he's gonna do it with Roxas

I like your way too boo shoo

Vanitas1212

Ok I'm new so don't get mad at me for thinking this.

I think that Ven probably protected Isa and Lea from some Unversed,
and Lea admired that he did that and that's why he was probably protective of Roxas
because he probably sees Ven in Roxas (Just like Xigbar with Xion)

αsiя

space coke
Welcome to the forums

I can see what you mean by Axel seeing Roxas as Ven but it doesnt apply the same factor to Xion

Pyro Nymph XIII

none of this explains why axel lost his memory from back then though.i wonder if saix forgot too. memory alteration is a good theory, but who would have done it? and the time skip from bbs to kh1 is 9 years.and ten to kh2. not one. and if someones memory was being altered which in turn affected him why would it have taken this long? also with soras friends they didnt remember him gradualy over time. member what leon said. that a while ago everyone just suddenly remembered sora and co al at the same time.

what about xigbar as well. he obviously remembers ven and terra and aqua. he says it alot accualy or makes referance to it at least.

MAN i wish this game would come out already!!l

00 Raiser Fan

hmm, I actually have a more plausible theory.
I think organization members 1 to 6 are the only ones who remember everything from the past, Axel and Saix don't.
But what I think really happened is that Axel gets along easily with Roxas because deep down something feels familiar about him (Ven from his erased memories).
And Saix doesn't remember anything about Ven but is rather harsh on Roxas because Axel is "wasting" time with him when he's supposed to be helping Saix move up in ranks to accomplish their "secret unrevealed plan".

I honestly think this makes much more sense than Axel lying about Sora making him feel like he had a heart like Roxas did or whatever!!
And lets be logical here Saix has more important plans and work to take care of than feeling jealous from Roxas!!

Pyro Nymph XIII

but the question is why. why would only the first six remember? but maybe we are all over thinking it. maybe the time skip is just the simple answer.

i mean come on. do any of you remember every single person you met 9 or ten years ago? maybe he(axel) doesnt completely remember for that reason. and he does feel something familiar about him because he met ven such a long time ago. i mean like when you meet some one you havent met in a really long time, you have memories of them already, but you dont remember every single thing. and when you begin to spend time with them you start to remember more about back then that you didnt realy before.

the memory is a curious thing.

00 Raiser Fan

Honestly I've also been wondering the same thing ever since I found out that Xigbar saw Xion as Ven and remembered him and his way of looking at him. Which is why instead of assuming that Xemnas and Xigbar are the only 2 that remembered I assumed that all six did!!
Then again why?!

And honestly I also believe that the real Ansem the wise and mickey do remember too (for some reason atleast)
After all Mickey never saw Roxas to prove to us wether or not he remembers, and when Goofy was holding the picture with Roxas in it Mickey didn't physically go and look at it, and wouldn't have identified Roxas even if they said his name as he knows the name Ven right? (That was at the world that never was btw)

Also when Ansem and Mickey were having that convo about the heart and how ansem messed up and was banished and stuff, thay both knew what they were talking about but did'n't exactly go into details keeping us in the shadow once more.

Last edited:

Pyro Nymph XIII

i wonder if the other 4 remember ven too?cause there is that scene in the trailers where even(vexens sombody)is talking to ven along with ienzo(zexions sombody).in that sccene even wonders if theyll have any connection in the future. also dilan and lexause somebody(cant remember name) stopped ven from coming into the castel. so 5 of the 6 have met ven the 6th apprentice being xehanort. so i guess it would be the first five that we absolutly know have met ven. but we still dont know who xehanort really is so we really cant count him in til we know.

i do wonder though.xigbar sees xion as ven because ven has some connection to sora. and who ever looks at xion her appearence changes to there connections right? so why doesnt axel or siax see her as ven as well?

00 Raiser Fan

Because they forgot him, they can't even remember him, Xigbar does which is why he sees him through her.
Read my first post, it makes more sense that Axel feels like Roxas is familiar which is why he easily gets along with him and not because he remembers Ven.
And Saix not because he's jealous but because of him and Axels secret plan which stopped progressing when Axel started getting attached to Roxas.
It makes plenty of sense when you look at it that way.
Only thing we need to know now is if all the other 4 members remember him or not.
Am not sure if Xehanort does because he appeared after the events of bbs or atleast towards the end, meaning he might not have met Ven in the first place. Even though I can't remember where I read that Xemnas and Xigbar both see Xion as Ven, not too sure if its confirmed though.

Pyro Nymph XIII

xehanort never met ven as an aprentice.in final mix xigbar says that xehanort appeared after weilders of the keyblade who had fought great battles disappeared.so since xemnas sees xion as ven he must have known or seen him before. but the odd thing is is that xemnas seem to know more about his past then he leads us to think. i mean in days when roxas is in a coma, siax and him check up on him in his room. while hes there he just looks at roxas and says so your still sleeping.he must have been talking abot ven.(if youve never played 358/2 days then you probably have no idea what im talking about)

if axel and siax dont remember ven then why would xemnas see her as ven? when he was found by ansem he had no memories from before. so if he had no memory,as your theory said, then he should not see he as ven either but find him familiar. but since he does;if your theory is thrue, that means he must remember ven from before.

00 Raiser Fan

There is actually a very good explanation as to why he sees her as Ven, Xehanort remembered part, if not all his memories a short period before becoming a heartless and a nobody, are you wondering how?!
Whatever the being that formed Xehanort was a keyblade wielder, we know that as a fact now because in one of the ansem reports when ansem starts to question himself how strange he found it that Xehanort was able to open the door in his basement, how do you think he did it?
You guessed right, its because he remembered part of, if not all his memories, partly which is how to summon a keyblade, hence being able to unlock the door in Ansems basement...Are you still not convinced?!

Btw I did play days and I really think Xemnas wasn't talking about Ven but about Roxas himself, he probably knew that someone was trying to restore Soras memories and by Sleeping (or coma) the process can be done faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back