• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

real question been on my mind for a while is Xion A boy or girl or both...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
is she...a boy i know she looks like a girl but didn't they say she was created from sora's memory's? and that she only look like kairi cause of his memory of her? then we see her turn to ventus aka a boy then later sora again a boy basically she's taking shape of all those in sora's memory but since she's part of sora doesn't mean she's a male? I still like shipping her with Roxas ofc.

Last edited:

TheMostRad

I mean, you can ship Xion with whomever you like, regardless of gender. It's 2018, homie, and gender's already a spectrum before you take into account the nature of replicas, constructs, copies and data.

Veevee

Awards
It was stated several times in the series that she is a girl - she is either referenced as a puppet or as a female and she also has a female voice and stature. She doesn't "turn" into Ventus, her appearance just changes in the eyes of others and since she is closely linked to Roxas who is linked to Ventus, Xigbar sees Ventus in her. Her appearance doesn't actually change though. She is based of Sora's memories of Kairi, so she is basically a figural projection of memories of a girl on a (probably) genderless body, which makes her appearance resemble Kairi's.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
She's a girl if she says she's a girl. Her own heart determines her identity, not the circumstances of her birth or the projections which other people place upon her.

Yes, she's also a trans icon.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
She has no defined appearance because everyone sees her as something else, but I feel like once she is "saved" and she becomes her own person I feel like she will get to decide what that appearance is going to be.

As it is, because Days in particular was told thorough Roxas' perspective, I think it is just easier to refer to consider Xion in the image that Roxas saw her because that seems to be the one used in the official art as well. So in that sense, I would say Xion is a "she".

This is actually why, if Vanitas ends up being his own person as well, I feel like the two of them could have a lot in common considering neither of them have a defined appearance.

(That being said, I personally kind of low-key ship Xion and Riku, myself)

Pokie

As it is, because Days in particular was told thorough Roxas' perspective, I think it is just easier to refer to consider Xion in the image that Roxas saw her because that seems to be the one used in the official art as well. So in that sense, I would say Xion is a "she".

Yeah, Roxas's perspective seems to be the canon appearance of Xion.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xion is a female-presenting puppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back