• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real Life Kh2 Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you buy these Clothes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

If they were actual cotton I would wear Roxas' clothes. And I would definetely wear all of Riku's clothes (not his underwear) Like his KH1 outfit (show my muscles), and the coat and blinfold are pimp. But my favorite is the Kh2 outfit, you could have that without special ordering, just run to JC Penney

The 14th Order

whoa those are sweet. id buy them. just need to get some more money...do they have org. jackets? hey roxanis i posted u as a friend on that umm vanpire website thing. its cool.

RsOoXrAas

the only way i would buy those clothes iz if i were stoned and i still probably wouldn't buy them

u gotta be on crack to buy that shit

Girlygirl

jwizz said:
If you where any of those where I live you'll just probably get jumped or made fun of. Anyways, the ones in the games(of course) are more stylish then real ones.

T

Tyler Durden

i think it's funny all the heartless (forum title-didn't want to call them n00bs) think its gay, but everyone else says for cosplay.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
They tried to use outstanding material. It's not worth it. First of all, Roxas' clothes is skater style, like khaki's and sleevless jacket with an undershirt basically. Sora's stuff is too shiny as well. Those clothes aren't worth it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back