• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Real Life Kh2 Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you buy these Clothes?

• Total voters

unknown7.7

Awards
i would i only got 30 bucks though and spending 50 bucks a a guitar pedal oh and click on the website on my sig if u sign up u will get hand made wooden painted keyblades from the site owner is a vampyre game though but theres keyblades and a customizable charecter

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm not paying 100+ bucks for Roxas clothes. They are worth it, but I don't have it right now, bills to pay.

unknown7.7

Awards
because i got a kingdomkey from him its really cool u have to sign up and when u enter your email he will email u about teh keyblades sorry for double posting

jwizz

Awards
bond of flames said:
dude, thats justweird.the roxas clothes dont look like "roxas clothes"if u know what i mean.
lol I know what u mean man but it's better than what some people would make..

B-rad 1

Awards
I would buy them if i had the money. I think the roxas one looks real coool.