• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real Life Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjibaby188

Hey I don't know if anyone has already made a thread about this subject already but I have been thinking about this for awhile, Have anyone ever noticed that Bill Kaulitz looks like he could be the real life Axel? Like if there was a KH movie he would be the perfect person to play the roll of axel if he dyes his hair if you do not know who Bill Kaulitz is click on the links below
"Tokio Hotel Spring Nicht" so yea anyway tell me what you think.
Billaxel_by_tabeck.jpg picture by Stark3 - Photobucket
YouTube - Tokio Hotel - Spring nicht

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
there is not gonna be such a thing as a kh movie, but if they EVER make one.I think that bill kaulitz can do it.He looks a lot like axel, put him a black coat , dye his hair and.....AXEL lives.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't really see the point of them ever making a live-action film.

It would be too much of a hassle, especially when you consider the Disney characters.

If they ever feel the need to make a movie based on or Kingdom Hearts, then it will most likely be CG.

However, yes, he does look a little bit like Axel, but not enough to make much of a difference. Doesn't have the voice.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Bill Kaulitz is a deranged fruit and a disgrace to the human race. He should just get the sex change and finish what his parents started. The freak.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey I don't know if anyone has already made a thread about this subject already but I have been thinking about this for awhile, Have anyone ever noticed that Bill Kaulitz looks like he could be the real life Axel? Like if there was a KH movie he would be the perfect person to play the roll of axel if he dyes his hair if you do not know who Bill Kaulitz is click on the links below
"Tokio Hotel Spring Nicht" so yea anyway tell me what you think.
Billaxel_by_tabeck.jpg picture by Stark3 - Photobucket
YouTube - Tokio Hotel - Spring nicht

Why call it a 'real life Axel' if it's a cosplay of sorts?

It would be a real-life Axel if the guy was in no way trying to look like Axel, yet still did.

Fail thread is fail.

And why have there been like five KH movie threads over the past day? Seriously...

advent wolf

Bill does look like Axel but there's no way there's gonna be a living action movie, CG might be...maybe...I can't see what they are going to do as a story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back