• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real body of Luxu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
So I've been thinking about this, we all know when a Heartless and Nobody are destroyed a normal person comes back to life right like Axel and of course Xehanort. So my theory here is that Luxu has been body-hopping for centuries, stealing the bodies of unknown individuals that we haven't even met and Braig is one of its vessels. And Brain is somehow the first victim of body-hopping.

What if we killed Luxu/Braig's Heartless and Luxu/Braig's Nobody, Xigbar. There's a possibility that we killed Braig's Heartless by accident since Sora has been killing a lot of Heartless since KH 1-3, but do you guys think that if we killed Xigbar do you think we might see not only Luxu but the vessels that he possessed for a hundred of years?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
That does bring up a point.

Xehanort possessed Terra, and then became Ansem and Xemnas. When both were destroyed, Xehanort rejoined with his original body and Terra was then implanted with another Xehanort heart.

Theoretically, the same would apply to Luxu/Braig, since Braig did become a Heartless and Nobody. However, we are missing some context.

- Is Luxu's heart possessing in the exact same manner as Xehanort? It's possible that he shifts the body he inhabits to be more like his original self over time. We see that in Ventus affecting the appearance of Roxas, and Xehanort's eyes in all of his vessels. Maybe the "Braig/Xigbar" we have seen is actually what OG Luxu looked like anyway (just older)?

- Is "Xigbar", the Nobody, actually destroyed? He fell off screen at the end of KH3, and his weapon disappeared, but we never saw him fade. If Xigbar wasn't destroyed, then the Luxu we see is still in the Nobody body and the other option of him reappearing in his own original form is still on the table. Maybe? But then there's the ickiness of them becoming Nobodies again after KH2 complicating the matter, because if the original would have have formed on completion it would have done so already....

- Is Braig's original heart even still in there? There seems to be no struggle or shift in personality in him at all. It could be a case of his heart seemlessly merging with the host's (like an intentional Ventus' situation), meaning his possession far exceeds the strength of Xehanort's. Or he could remove the host's heart upon taking the body, thus leaving the host's body to be his own for the rules of Nobody ownership to work cleanly (the number of recompleted selves seems to correlate with the number of hearts present, or at least whole hearts). Ventus' sleeping heart didn't return to his own body upon Sora's recompletion, so there's precedence for such a thing to occur.

Long story short, I don't think we'll see original Luxu unless it's a flashback or he decides to withdraw from Braig's body and take a physical heart form. Either that or he looks like Braig anyway, making the difference moot.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I have a crazy theory about body possession as it is, and sorry, there's some FF XIV mixed in it. If you haven't played,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway it seems there's 3 possiblities when one person possesses another's body.

1. The possessing heart kicks out the original heart.
2. Possessing heart sorta eats the other heart, like you'd eat a apple.
3. Possessing heart either puts the original heart to sleep or overpowers it.

I think it's one of the three, when you got a replica then the original heart part is moot. But
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Xigbar in KHIII isn't time traveling like some of the others; he recompleted after KHII and chose to become a Nobody again.

Considering that, it's fairly safe to say that when Luxu takes over someone's body, that's the new "Luxu" and ownership is not shared like the Terra-Xehanort situation.

Though, Xigbar still being a Nobody post-KHIII (and becoming a Nobody at all) does bring into question the whereabouts of his heart, and how that'll affect the Master's plan if Luxu was supposed to be harboring a Darkness...

Awards
I have a crazy theory about body possession as it is, and sorry, there's some FF XIV mixed in it. If you haven't played,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway it seems there's 3 possiblities when one person possesses another's body.

1. The possessing heart kicks out the original heart.
2. Possessing heart sorta eats the other heart, like you'd eat a apple.
3. Possessing heart either puts the original heart to sleep or overpowers it.

I think it's one of the three, when you got a replica then the original heart part is moot. But
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So far we've only ever seen 2 ways of possessing another's body. The first way is closest to your possibility 3 and it is to cause a heart to fall to darkness which leaves the susceptible to be taken over. This happened in KH1 where Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, caused Riku's heart to fall to darkness which he then took over. The second time it happened was in Birth by Sleep with Xehanort taking over Terra. It almost happened a third time in Dream Drop Distance with Xehanort almost taking over Sora, but was prevented by Axel.

The second way we've seen is closest to your possibility 1 and that is separating a heart and body by creating a nobody. A nobody has no heart and can therefore have a heart placed inside. We see this in Dream Drop Distance and KH3 where it is revealed that the true purpose of Organization 13 was to have vessels for Xehanort's heart. The real Organization 13 was also to serve this purpose. In Dream Drop Distance, Xigbar had already begun the process of having Xehanort's heart placed inside of him. I think this also happens to Saix.

Xigbar's method could be one of these, but could be something completely different. To me, it seems unlikely that it would be one of the established ones because of how villainous these methods are, so I'm leaning towards something completely different.

Back