• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ready to Introduce myself!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lenneth

Awards
Hello guys! my nickname is Lenneth (love Valkyrie Profile Lenneth since always) my friends call me that way for years!
Love Kingdom Hearts in a very special way. I joined the forum because here on my city (small city) most of the people dont even know/likes KH...

I will try to always be present on the topics! and one last thing that I want to ask...
I Live in Brazil, here almost anything of KH is avaliable, so If you guys could help me to find good places to buy stuff (except Amazon) I would be veeeeery happy (please, forgive me for my bad english x.x)

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hello, Lenneth, and welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you, I'm Blade. :D I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^ And your English is fine. You got your point across perfectly well. :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
^.^/ Welcome to khi!
your english is fine and they post places to find kh stuff every now and then in the future section, hope you have fun cause once your here there's no escape
355848.png

I joined the forum because here on my city (small city) most of the people dont even know/likes KH...
T_T i know your pain......

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey! Welcome to KHI! Hope you have fun here and if you ever wanna chat or need help, feel free to come talk to me.

Your English is just fine and if you need advice with that ever as well I'm willing to help, too. *w*

Cutsceneaddict

Nice to meet you, Lenneth! Have a great time here on the forums. Meet some fellow KH fans. You're in good company :)

Back