• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

read this its big and long and Good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Well I know this could be way off but still this could be true dont get me wrong...

In the trailers we see the hp yes I know somthing like thins has alrdy been posted but that not the point bhk hp bar is much lower then any of soras which means A. he has the walk through which we have seen in trailers and B. he goes befor sora BUT that does not mean any thing because he could just randomly be put in the middle I know that makes no sence

BUT HERES A IDEA THINK ABOUT IT

ok bhk hp is small considering Soras yet sora never has a low bar I think some where Bhk and sora combine I know sounds gay *very* but still. We have never seen a pic or scan of Bhk talking with Sora If there is post it also going off of cloths idea after bhk fights the big white think i dont know what you call it but its in a trailer and fights axel and talks with Namine also him and the other 3 people he was with the girl and the 2 guys he combines some how with sora.

Mabey thats how he gets his cloths sounds strang but seeing mickey kick ass with a keyblade sounds even weirder

So summair: Bhk combines with sora sora wakes up and Blah

Yet one thing is strange we never see bhk in the black robe only in dd the jap. movie at the end of kh1

This does make sence and its a long shot but still We know some where along the line Sora must become complete this might be how.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
well... i guess that could make sense... and since we never see the bhk in the cloak was because that trailer was a CONCEPT. xP but.. i guess this is a good theory i see you have been thinking about this for a long time huh?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe they do that for spoiler reasons. Remember when they didn't want his face shown, it wasn't shown. Can't jump the bar yet, it's possible BHK goes off on his own or something and we pick up with Sora. Sora is the main character. But I feel we'll be switching between he and BHK quite a bit.

The game's so freaking long, this isn't just about Sora. We'll find out soon though, 17 days till KHII in Japan.

Jacob Twilight

Sora has a big HP bar because the screenshots are from the Beta version of KH2. I highly doubt we'll get Sora with that amount of health!

And we have only seen BHK in his Awakening, but he'll probably be popping up again every few levels or so.

NEO9011

If there is four games worth of playability in KH2, I would hope some of it other than BHK's awakening would be playable as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back