• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

read this! eb release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

guess what. don't get mad. this is another release date thread. i was at the mall today and i stopped by ebgames. I asked the store guy if he knew anything about KH2. He looked in a book thing and has that ebgame is releasing KH2 on October 9th. Don't give me all that stuff about : THIS IS A STUPID THREAD AND IT SHOULD BE CLOSED. If you think the guy at eb was lying, state your opinion. No profanity. Actually say your opinion anyways. They apparrently have a release date. I admit it may not be official.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I've learned to not believe game stores... But ya never know they could be right... I haven't really heard or read a steady date yet.

Sora KHMaster

i've heard it to come out somewhere in winter. it should be soon since some game corparations are alreaddy getting demos of the game in japanese

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If Square has no idea of what the Release date is then there is no official Release Date. And KH2 is supposed to be coming out after the new FF game and guess what? Some/Few/One or Two/whatever Game stores claim that game is coming out near Christmas XD

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
.:KL:. said:
^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If Square has no idea of what the Release date is then there is no official Release Date. And KH2 is supposed to be coming out after the new FF game and guess what? Some/Few/One or Two/whatever Game stores claim that game is coming out near Christmas XD

LOL thank you .:KL:. thats exactly what i was thinking.

how the hell can a game store know the release date when Square-Enix doesnt even know it yet? XD So this disproves this topic...ok now it can be closed...point stated..

knightwalker

I really don't care when it's coming out I just want it to come out soon. Lol awkward posting here.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Riiight...a store knows when a game they know nothing about comes out before the creator themselves know when it will be released.....They got a time traveling machine to prove that=O

Rule Number 1:Gaming store release dates suck and are lies

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
some people just don't know what to think! There is no official release date, as countless people have said, stated and cussed about. Any release sate given by stores and written on any websites are all speculations, and guesses. It's better just to wait for the game to come than rely on false hope that the game will come next week. Major game stores like kh2.co.uk will notify us about any release date to come soon. I heard that an official KH2 site will be up in a few days, stated by kh2.co.uk, and I am looking forward to seeing any new pictures, trailers and even the release date, if any.

KHDRUMMER

alright... don't post here if you're going to go against the rules... ebgame knows the release date of KH2 cuz they're con artists. They are an evil store that drains you're wallet. They're in league with the Soviet Union...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Yup..lemme guess...you think the Soviet Union is back the they built the tiome machine to find a real date...suure....

Now..seriously..stop with the release dates..they all will be wrong no matter what you say

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
There are like two or three people in here that actually know what they are talking about. Release date topics should be forbidden UNLESS they have a direct quote from Tetsuya Nomura or another high official of SE. Disney should not even be trusted.

SE does not know the release date, they aren't even done with the Japenese version, how in the possibility of hell can they have a release date. They are just planning for a Japanese release date from September - November and a North American release date from October on (could be as late as January 2006).

SE also said that they will probably release it after FFXII, since that is closer to being done. And they do not want to major titles competing against eachother. I wouldn't expect a date anytime before mid to late December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back