• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Read before U post!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah I've been in the Members helping members thread alot, helping people with there problems, and I just have to say could U guys please stop posting the same questions over and over again, cause its getting annoying having to explain the same strategys over and over again, PLEASE!, just READ the threads and try not to post stuff thats already been done before cause It'll make ur post unanswered and those who do answer them un wanting to help U guys out so yeah.....

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U wanna take me on Roxas Sorrows, bring it, I aint scared off U, I'll tear U down just like I did the others who got in my way, just ask Dawning Twilight, DarkSora23, Xodyc, HeartlessNobody, and Yoyoj06...don't piss me off, I'm just making a point-I hate having to help all these people out over and over again with the same problems

executioner

the_13th_member said:
U wanna take me on Roxas Sorrows, bring it, I aint scared off U, I'll tear U down just like I did the others who got in my way, just ask Dawning Twilight, DarkSora23, Xodyc, HeartlessNobody, and Yoyoj06...don't piss me off, I'm just making a point-I hate having to help all these people out over and over again with the same problems
THEN LEAVE THE FRICKING FORUMS MORON.....STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, IF U HATE IT SO MUCH, THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE DUMBA*S.......GOD.....PPL GET STUCK IN GAMES ALL THE TIME AND THEY NEED HELP AND THEY DONT WANT TO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE DAY SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS, IF U DONT LIKE IT, THEN SIMPLY DONT REPLY....RETARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back