• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reaction Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

what with the ability to counter yur enimies w/ sum powerful new move wouldnt it be really easy to pwn this game w/ killer reflexes? then again.... knowing nomura the tough bosses probably cant get hit by reaction commands or they would only give u a split-second to activate it..... what do u all think.

EnoehT

ok, so the bosses of the Org. must all be tough..... but how could u reaction them? Translation: what would be the reaction ability to fight an orginization member.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

EnoehT said:
ok, so the bosses of the Org. must all be tough..... but how could u reaction them? Translation: what would be the reaction ability to fight an orginization member.

There would probably be a reaction command for each, and there would probably be a MP limit to using it. Player would probably be smart not to overuse the reaction comman. heh

EnoehT

Hitsugaya_Sagara said:
There would probably be a reaction command for each, and there would probably be a MP limit to using it. Player would probably be smart not to overuse the reaction comman. heh

exactley. even tho using the command would greatly help in battle.

EnoehT

true but with the abilty to utilize the triangle button comes room for total bitching. so we are discussing what the game might do to counter this awesome new skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back