• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Re to "Who do you think this is?"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sinharvest_angel

Awards
sry fo rsaying this, i just have to, k here goes, ...definetly not the same to people ur comparing

M

MegaFlare

There's already a thread on this, right below this one, in fact. :p

Tell me, what was the point in creating another?

darkriku14

beginning and end
Awards
i think it's Riku, cuz it cant be Sora, since he's already in the picture.... but anyway, i think it's Riku cuz why else would they single some1 out like that?

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Awards
i agree wuth darriku. Ithink it is riku cause if they put donald and goofy on there and not riku who is way important then those two then there is something wrong there or maybe it is one of the people from the deep dive video.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Awards
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
OOH OOH, I HAVE AN IDEA!

Instead of fighting tooth and nail(which will soon come, along with the flaming) over what it is and making several thousand theories that are soon to come up on this, why not wait till KH2 comes out? Then all your questions will be answered.

Hmm, imagine that.