• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: Graphics, Framerate, etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

furusatoe

RE: Graphics, Framerate, etc.

Started my playthrough tonight and was surprised to discover that a) the graphics haven’t changed much from 0.2 and b) there is no significant improvement in the framerate problems 0.2 suffered from when playing on a regular PS4. Anyone else feel this way?

For the record, I loved 0.2 and didn’t find it “unplayable” on my regular PS4. I just had hoped that KH3 would have been more optimized. Still enjoying it, and I haven’t experienced dropped frames screwing me over in a battle (yet), but wanted to get this thread out there to see if others feel the same way.

Also, I tried changing the graphics from “default” to “stable” in the config menu, but all that seemed to do was slow everything way the hell down. I changed it back to default immediately.

My PS4 sounds like it’s hauling ass while running this game, to the point that I worry it might spontaneously combust or something lol. I only ever experienced a similar phenomenon while playing 0.2 on it. Ganbare, PS4.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Graphics, Framerate, etc.

I guess its probably not what you want to hear, but mine has ran fine since I switched to stable. So I'm not really sure what the problem could be?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

You could try going into the options and changing the graphics setting. I'm playing on a PS4 pro so I'm not finding anything wrong as of yet.

Awards

I haven’t had any issues. I’m playing on a regular PS4 as well on Stable mode

furusatoe

Hmmm, maybe I’ll give stable another shot.

Back