• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: COM

New sleights, Riku vs Zexion, alternate scenes, theatre mode Marluxia has a 3rd boss mode

H

Haxon

I have them both and its a whole lot better than the GBA, I guarantee it.
There is also new cards, like new keyblades and I think a couple of new magic cards that weren't on the GBA.
Plus the graphics a voice acting is alot better, but they changed the script for some parts, nothing bad though, Axel doesnt say "hell of a show" anymore amd some parts are different but you probably wouldnt have noticed it if I didnt inform you.

Anyways its a great game and I know I enjoyed it. Good luck dude, and have fun! :cool:

Malevolence

Raw Life

The Ps2 version is a must have for all kh fans, have fun playing it though, it's so much better than the gba version.

And wtf at your rep Haxon15!?

H

Haxon

I know right? First I had 9000 neg reps and now I have 9999 posi reps, and I dont know why, but im not going to make a thread and ask because I know thats what they want me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back