• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: CoM - Sleights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

To be honest I never really used Sonic Blade after the fifth or sixth floor. I had a bunch of other better Sleights to use. But yeah, sleights are worth it. Especially the Goofy + Keyblade sleight. When you use that multiple times, hard bosses become extremely not as hard.

rhyth

-rants about sonic blade-

You can basically defeat almost any boss if you had a deck with a lot of 0s and a lot of sonic blades and elixirs. Sonic blade helped a tonn, and because of them, I hardly died against any organization Boss. Sonic blade keeps them from putting out any cards, so as long as you breakcard- sonic blade - break card - sonic blade, you'll probably get through the boss with getting any scratches. Yess, its a cheap strategy, but it works.

The only boss that that won't work on is Marluxia.

Sleights are pretty awesome to use and are helpful. I think I use sleights more than normal attacks because 1) its hard for enemies to break them. 2) even if the first card in ever sleight becomes unreloadble, that problem is solved once you get some hi potions, elixirs and ethers at the end of your deck.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

I think the thing I found most useful about Sonic Blade was that it couldn't be interrupted, so you could just slam them 7 times without being stopped or hurt yourself.

That's basically my favorite sleight just because of that. A total must have sleight for bosses. :D

bluefroggygirl

Sleights are worth it, especially Sonic Blade.
When fixing up your deck, make sure that your cards are in an order where you don't have to search through your deck just to get the right numbers for Sonic Blade.

On multiple occasions, I just mashed on triangle to load up sleights without thinking because I was about to die and I had to give it my all ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back