• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM Save File Affects KH2FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Re:CoM Save File Affects KH2FM?

To my fellow Kingdom Hearts fanatics:

I'm unsure if this question has been asked before, I've scoured pages and pages of threads throughout the entire forum and couldn't find anything pertaining to this question, so if it has been asked, my deepest apologies. Recently I have ordered both Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix & Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (accompanied with a Japanese PS2 so that I can play both of them) in order to finally play what we non-Japanese people have missed out on, and as I purchased them from Play-Asia, I noticed that one detail in the information list said that "the Re:CoM save file affects Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix". I was wondering if this was true, and also, what does the Re:CoM save file affect? I know I spotted something to do with Japanese dubs being heard or something, but I'm sure there has to be more. If someone could let me know why I'm going to have to beat Re:CoM again (I just finished it for the second time and am not looking forward to the third, if need be), then I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you for your time and possible answers.

YamanaiOto.

Zeffphyr

Re: CoM Save File Affects KH2FM?

To my fellow Kingdom Hearts fanatics:

I'm unsure if this question has been asked before, I've scoured pages and pages of threads throughout the entire forum and couldn't find anything pertaining to this question, so if it has been asked, my deepest apologies. Recently I have ordered both Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix & Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (accompanied with a Japanese PS2 so that I can play both of them) in order to finally play what we non-Japanese people have missed out on, and as I purchased them from Play-Asia, I noticed that one detail in the information list said that "the Re:CoM save file affects Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix". I was wondering if this was true, and also, what does the Re:CoM save file affect? I know I spotted something to do with Japanese dubs being heard or something, but I'm sure there has to be more. If someone could let me know why I'm going to have to beat Re:CoM again (I just finished it for the second time and am not looking forward to the third, if need be), then I would be greatly appreciative. Thank you for your time and possible answers.

YamanaiOto.

I think what you saw was right, I´m almost positive about the Japanese voice dub thing
but other than that I´m not sure. Perhaps a special armor? That´s what I would think, although
that isnt really much. Sucks that you have to beat it again though. The names/abilities of cards
are gonna be murder though lol. Even a Trenslation Guide would be complicated.

Deilnax

Awards

isnt it the other way around? when you have a file of KHFM and/or KHIIFM, dont you get new cards in CoM?

Zeffphyr

isnt it the other way around? when you have a file of KHFM and/or KHIIFM, dont you get new cards in CoM?

Maybe its both? You get new cards if you have Final Mix files
and you get Jap voices if you have Re:CoM files.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

The Org members from KH2FM will become cards on Re:CoM, like Xemnas, Luxord, and Roxas.

I may be wrong, but I think it's that the members you defeat in Re:CoM get added to the roster in the area in which you fight the Organization in KH2FM.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

no i have the american re:CoM and it already had all the organization cards and kh2 keyblades

kh=epicness

that cus they added tht in for us cuz we dont have FM+ and thus would have no way of getting these cards so they put them in the american verison to try to ease our emotional wounds tht we didnt get FM+ lol or to slap us in the face and show even more evidence tht we will never get FM+ haha (since if we were getting FM+ they would have left it out so we could unlock it we FM+ did come)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

that cus they added tht in for us cuz we dont have FM+ and thus would have no way of getting these cards so they put them in the american verison to try to ease our emotional wounds tht we didnt get FM+ lol or to slap us in the face and show even more evidence tht we will never get FM+ haha (since if we were getting FM+ they would have left it out so we could unlock it we FM+ did come)

holy fuck..... THIS MAKES SENSE

Pratiko

Awards

The Org members from KH2FM will become cards on Re:CoM, like Xemnas, Luxord, and Roxas.

I may be wrong, but I think it's that the members you defeat in Re:CoM get added to the roster in the area in which you fight the Organization in KH2FM.

Bingo.

And yeah, it adds japanese dubs to the scenes displayed in theater mode.

UnstoppableSound

I'm guessing it's both then?
Like Zeffphyr said, I think you get the Organization cards and extra keyblade cards if you have the KH2FM save file (Japanese version only, since yes, you can get those cards in the North American version). And if you have the Re:CoM save file you get Japanese voices in the new cut scenes (and the normal ones too?). Can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back