• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: CoM questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticsfan

Hey guys, I recently replayed KH1 on expert and am in the process of finishing up KH2 on proud mode each for the second time to gear up for BbS and sort remind me of what questions I will need answered starting Sept 7th. My concern is that I have some problems following KH2 the second time and this could be bad for when i play through BbS. I'm having some trouble remembering how Sora knows Naminé and the Organization before the game even starts. I'm aware this is explained in Re: CoM so could some please give me a brief overview of Re:CoM that would give the the info i need to get through KH2. No spoilers please concerning BbS, Thanks a ton!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

In Re:CoM Namine messes with Sora's memories, so he thinks Namine used to live on Destiny Islands with them, and she made him think he made a promise to protect her, but it was all a lie. Oh and the reason he knows the Organization is because Sora fought with some of the members.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

basically, the Organization was using Castle Oblivion for reasons that are hinted at in Days and like made clearer in BBS. basically, COM and days tell us that marluxia was a traitor to the organization, and he and his Larxene had to be eliminated. Riku took care of the other two, and Vexen was caught in the crossfire. Namine must have been there already since she could manipulate Sora's memories and was being used to puppet him.

Fallen Prince

And don't forget that sora loses all those memories and in order to get them back, he has to give up his C.O. memories, so he doesnt really know the Organization til afterwords. Plus, Riku ends up defeating the darkness inside him.

~JD~

i never played the game, but i read the manga. is it all that different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back