• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM question about Cloud cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stacyadams

Re:CoM question about Cloud cards

Now,I played regular CoM and I thought I remembered getting lots of cloud cards right off the bat(after I got the first one of course),but even after I got the first one I have been unable to get ahold of another.I have bought tons of magic packs and not one cloud card has show up.Tons of every other summon and spell have up to now but no cloud.Could it have anything to do with the fact that I can only buy the standard magic packs right now?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Re: CoM question about Cloud cards

Your probably just unlucky, I dont think your level matters. Just buy more packs and they will eventually come up.

stacyadams

I must have really bad luck then because I just now went into four moogle rooms and bought all the magic packs each time.Out of 80 cards none were cloud,but I got many of all other types.Add that on top of the countless times I did it before that makes me a very unlucky person.I just remember cheaping out on many boss fight with omnslash and wanted to do it again.Looks like I'll have to play the game for real.:(

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Now,I played regular CoM and I thought I remembered getting lots of cloud cards right off the bat(after I got the first one of course),but even after I got the first one I have been unable to get ahold of another.I have bought tons of magic packs and not one cloud card has show up.Tons of every other summon and spell have up to now but no cloud.Could it have anything to do with the fact that I can only buy the standard magic packs right now?

The only advice I can give you is keep trying. It probably has nothing to do with you just being able to buy the standard magic packs.

stacyadams

Thanks for the encouragement guys.I am able to open some higher level packs and still nothing.It's funny right after I got lightening magic I opened up four packs and got eight lightening cards :eek:)

Sora^Fan

Hmm...that's odd, I got like 5 cloud cards on my first playthrough..=/ Oh well, keep trying and they'll eventually show up ^.^ good luck! :D

Gram

Banned
Awards

u must just hav bad luck with cards, somehow i always get a ton of cloud cards :angry: which i find useless.

stacyadams

I finally got one from a chest and then I got another from a magic pack.

Absent axel

Once I was nearing the end of castle oblivion and I NEVER got a green card at all, it was like they were excint, then after i completed the game i got some green cards, now I dont have any calm bounty cards because they dont APPEAR. ffffuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back