• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM pushed back to March?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: CoM pushed back to March?

I wouldn't believe him if I where you, why would they make a website right before the release of the game huh huh?

Also, all they have to do is translate the text from the game, make the characters look like there speaking english, and everything is done. So honestly I think that this game would only take a month and maybe a week to finish. Don't worry, and correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't 358/2 days coming out in Feburary right? So yeah.

EDIT: so better get people into the KH series again right before the release of 358/2 days.

Sweet Genocide

it is not true, I personally know someone at gamestop who has already started recieving the RE:COM stuff.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

it is not true, I personally know someone at gamestop who has already started recieving the RE:COM stuff.

Same here.

Unless your "Game Point" has special circumstances, the official release date stays the same.

I've already seen the goods ;)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I havent, but ive already pre-ordered it, and I will get angry if it delayes

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Ok, good. Got kinda nervous there for a second

Hokage

Banned
Awards

Just a rumor people, chill out... Game has not been officially delayed so for now this thread is being closed. Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back