• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM or CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CoM:re or CoM

• Just smack that 20 bucks and get it~

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • Since u already own a GB version, dont buy it~

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • its not worth it boi=3=

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paru

Re:CoM or CoM?

OK idk if none of you knows my silly goal, but before BBS comes out~ im going to replay all the KH series in order cause

1.its been a long time since i played the series
2. memory REFRESH!

Im almost done with KH (currently just grindin till i get enough items for ultima) and realised "holy crap" i forgot theres a CoM version for the ps2? i checked online and its around 20 bucks and thought i should give it a shot. But in the same time i feel like its a waste of mulaa~ becuz i could just play it on my DS.

Ive been googleing "ye" to see the differnce but blah~ so since u guys are such HARDCORE!*SHREDDING* KH fans~ thought i should just get an advise from u if theres any new content when it comes to CoM:re

sank ya:3

*and dance with me plz*

P.S. im not really big about CoM becuz i just didnt like the concept of cards~ but for the sake of the storyT~T i must suffer:p (there are good times toooo about the game^^)

Last edited:

Axel of Ice

Re: CoM:re? or the original

OK idk if none of you knows my silly goal, but before BBS comes out is~ im going to replay all the KH series in order cause

1.its been a long time since i played the series
2. memory REFRESH!
*and dance with me plz*

haha... i planned the same thing xD

Seriously Re:Com is worth it because of all the kick ass new sleights in the game and awesome movie clips.
Marluxia voice is FTW in Re:com

paru

haha... i planned the same thing xD

Seriously Re:Com is worth it because of all the kick ass new sleights in the game and awesome movie clips.
Marluxia voice is FTW in Re:com
oh yeah ive been wondering if its the oorginal voice actor or american?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I still hold the original GBA version dear, but Re:CoM is definitely worth it imo. The additions and changes were good and the gameplay fixed up everything that really irked me in the GBA controls.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

All Hell No.

Gba version is WAY harder. You can dodge roll in every direction in Re:Com so it becomes way easy. Riku mode is way to easy in re:com cuz of dueling but the story is nice.

1) You double posted

2) I beat GBA CoM and died like 8 times in all I think. I haven't beat RE:CoM and already died like 5 times and I'm only in Monstro on Sora mode.

paru

All Hell No.

Gba version is WAY harder. You can dodge roll in every direction in Re:Com so it becomes way easy. Riku mode is way to easy in re:com cuz of dueling but the story is nice.

I still hold the original GBA version dear, but Re:CoM is definitely worth it imo. The additions and changes were good and the gameplay fixed up everything that really irked me in the GBA controls.

ahg yeah it took me awhile to beat the game! plus somtimes the card system screw me over from beat booss or getting treasures>< *yikes double post mang:D*

1) You double posted

2) I beat GBA CoM and died like 8 times in all I think. I haven't beat RE:CoM and already died like 5 times and I'm only in Monstro on Sora mode.

I cant really compare from those two since i didnt even play ps2 version. But yeah knowing CoM GBA was pretty hard...guess i gotta try the ps2 versiono_O!

Lol, i already thought about doing that xD
It does seem like ages since i last played any of the older KH series games.
DUDE YES! itll be awsome to re experience the game againxD

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I will always prefer a 3D animated version of a 2D game if not only for that aspect. but also voice cutscenes and because its 3d allosw you to take on different viewing perpectives

paru

I will always prefer a 3D animated version of a 2D game if not only for that aspect. but also voice cutscenes and because its 3d allosw you to take on different viewing perpectives
hahaha 3d wil always be awsome~ i just thought if there going to be the same except one was 3d, i didnt want to spend 20 bucks on that~ but it seems alot has changed with alot of goodies~

Candylanger

Awards

Well.... The GBA version of CoM was more challenging, but I only have come like, half ways through Re:CoM, but I still like GBA version more.

Rix

:)
Awards

If re:com was sold here, i would definately have bought it even though I have the GBA version.

So I'll say that if you wanna play CoM and you want the 3D version, then go for it.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Just Smack that 20 bucks and get it hehe lol
:lol: this^
----------------------------------------------

αsiя

space coke

i dont really care but for me i would save my money

Cexiangel

re:com was good. I never actually beat the GBA version (got pissed and sent it back to gamefly) but re:com was a helluva lot easier. Plus there's a bunch of new cards available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back