• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Com help with Maleficent.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnianqueen

Re:Com help with Maleficent.

I'm stuck on Hollow Bastion trying to defeat Maleficent. Are there any tricks on how to beat her? Thanks for the help! :). Oh, and I hear that you have to fight Vexen next. Any tricks for him too?

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Re: Com help with Maleficent.

it's simple... use any attack you can, it's not much different than a normal battle. My best bet is to use a deck like this... use only attack cards and cure magic. Eventually she'll drop the trademark green zero card, use it and a platform will appear, leap on it and you can dodge most of her fire attacks, and as you move, the platform moves too... so keep attacking until the platform disappears and that's pretty much it...

for vexen, his sheild blocks all attack attempts... the only way to attack him is to break his card and nail him with a combo that or a sleight, then I've developed a few tactics for dodging his sleight attacks... When you see an attack called 'Freeze' , he'll try to freeze you then follow up with a strike, but just as he's about to freeze you, use dodge roll.

for his other sleight 'Ice needles' if you have the abilities, use high jump and glide.

Narnianqueen

Ok, I've done what you said and it still doesn't work. Is there anything else?

Gram

Banned
Awards

all i can think of is level grind and make yourself a deck of all attack cards (levels 6-9) two zero cards and three cure cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back