• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM game guide????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIVRikuXV

Re:CoM game guide????

does anyone know if theres really gonna be a game guide for Re:CoM? cuz at first they wer gonna release one, and i got all excited. then i went to gamestop on the day it was supposed to some in and one of the workers tell me "it got cancelled." i wanted to scream "WHAT!?!?!? I WAITED A WHOLE MONTH FOR IT, AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME ITS CANCELLED?!?!?!?!" but i didnt. so, does anyone know if its true or not? cuz i dont trust them. one time, they said a game wasnt going to come out, and about two weeks later, it came out, and i bought it. oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! in your face gamestop workers! your not always right!!!

XionXIVRikuXV

Re: CoM game guide????

good point, but it take a while.. oh well. i think i can manage untill one gets made. im very bad at that kind of stuff. but, if there's gonna be a regular one, someone please let me know.

tacochance

well, Gamestop isn't advertising it on their website unlike the game guides they do advertise.

I reserved my copy of KH:RECOM today, the guy asked me if I wanted the strat. guide too, I said no though :p so i guess that means there is one,

XionXIVRikuXV

I reserved my copy of KH:RECOM today, the guy asked me if I wanted the strat. guide too, I said no though :p so i guess that means there is one,

0_0 really?!?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!!!! u gamestop people are LIARS!!!! LIARS i say, LIARS!!!!!!!!!!! (either that or their very confused...) Are u sure???? cuz if u are, then i will seriously go back to gamestop and ask them to check and make sure it got cancelled and not just delayed. seriously. if not, then plz spare me the embarassment.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com

0_0 really?!?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!!!! u gamestop people are LIARS!!!! LIARS i say, LIARS!!!!!!!!!!! (either that or their very confused...) Are u sure???? cuz if u are, then i will seriously go back to gamestop and ask them to check and make sure it got cancelled and not just delayed. seriously. if not, then plz spare me the embarassment.

Just call them and ask. -_- It'll save time for both you and the poor GS employees.

tacochance

Trust me, the GS employees are IDIOTS, nice, but really dumb, I called today to see if the shipment of RE:Com was in yt, "Ummm, are you sure that was released in the states?" thats what he said on the phone,

EDIT: I got the game when I went up their anyway though,

Last edited:

XionXIVRikuXV

Trust me, the GS employees are IDIOTS, nice, but really dumb, I called today to see if the shipment of RE:Com was in yt, "Ummm, are you sure that was released in the states?" thats what he said on the phone,

EDIT: I got the game when I went up their anyway though,

nice going. prove 'em wrong (again)! see. they are VERY confused people. seriously. well, maybe not all of them are, but most of them. and they are nice when you ask them questions. they're not like, "oh, if youre asking, maybe you should know!" kinda snobby-ish while talking. that happened once, and i almost screamed at the person. good thing i didnt...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Just buy the CoM strategy guide if there really isn't one (though there probably is/will be). There's only a few extra cards to get/sleights to learn and a new Key to Rewards door.

"oh, if youre asking, maybe you should know!"

o.o

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Psh. Online guides fail, IMO.
Regular ones are so pretty. Not like I actually need them, but I like them anyway.

What I used for re:CoM was the CoM guide. The strategies for the worlds and maps and such are all the same.

XionXIVRikuXV

Ahh. I thank you for that. still, i would want it if they had it... i will use my CoM guide, since i have it and dont really plan to get rid of it even if i will probably never use it for the game it was meant for... any ways, thnks

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Ahh. I thank you for that. still, i would want it if they had it... i will use my CoM guide, since i have it and dont really plan to get rid of it even if i will probably never use it for the game it was meant for... any ways, thnks

CoM guide? I didn't know there was one. o_O

XionXIVRikuXV

yep *nods head entusiasticaly* ive had it for a while, since the original game came out. i used it... then i didnt... but i still have it. very useful, i must say. and idk where u canget it from now, but my borders bookstore has it for some odd reason... i wonder y? *shrugs* oh well. its there, so good enough for me.

btw, srry for the delay. been off for a while for Lent, only got back on recently, and ive been checking around for what ive been missing... so ya. pity me!

sassysis10

I just get on Youtube and look at the walkthroughs. That always seems to help me because i can actuallysee what i'm suppose to do, but there are some online guides out there, and no doubt they'll have some kind of official guide out at some point of maybe there already is.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Online Guides work the best for me. They're free too and work just as well as the official ones. But since there is one, you should get if you think you'll need it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Plenty of Youtube links works and shows how to play the game visually. If not go to some gaming site like IGN and look up the guides for the game. Also don't forget to look online for Walkthroughs, those help or ask if your stuck on the game, here in the RE:COM section of the forums. Unless you want the whole game. Good luck!

HeartOfTheHero

I've just been using my guide for CoM, but I haven't played in a while. Anything that's not the same from CoM to ReCoM I just look up on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back