• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM, Can't get Key to Rewards anymore.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexaus2

Re:CoM, Can't get Key to Rewards anymore.

I've been farming Castle Oblivion and Destiny Islands to try and get more key to Rewards cards, but no matter what the card won't drop, any help?

It's starting to become increasing frustrating.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: CoM, Can't get Key to Rewards anymore.

By "getting more", I assume you already have one in possession. Is that true? Because if it is, then no matter how many times you go into battle, you won't be able to get another. You can only hold one at a time.

Lexaus2

No I don't have any in my possession, I'm aware that I can't get them while I have one.

Gram

Banned
Awards

The only thing I can figure is your having a bad span of luck. I also use Destiny Islands to farm them and there are times when I'll go hours and not see one while others I get them one after another. (after I've used the one I gained before of course)

Rael_Oblivion

Luck does seem to be a big factor in getting them. I've mostly had bad luck when I've tried to actively farm for them, only to have one show up when I wasn't looking for it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I was always able to obtain them very easily in Atlantica, rarely without leaving the first room. It does seem to be somewhat random, so try to hop around between floors and try out different locations.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I have never had difficulties in farming the key either. However, I found out that in my case, Destiny Islands and Twilight Town were the two worlds where it was easiest to do so, so you might want to follow Sign's advice and try your luck on the lower floors as well.

Or... is it possible that you might have had too many map cards, and the count has actually reached the carrying limit?

Lexaus2

No, my map cards aren't full, I clear them out, I figured it would just be luck and that I'm just getting a dry spell.
I shall just keep trying different floors, thank you for everyone's responses, much appreciated.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I was always able to obtain them very easily in Atlantica, rarely without leaving the first room. It does seem to be somewhat random, so try to hop around between floors and try out different locations.
I did the same thing, and I had the most luck with Atlantica, too. Sometimes I'd only fight one battle there and then I'd have a new Key to Rewards. Maybe I was just lucky though.

fangsora

here's how I got key to rewards this technique help me complete my 100% card collection go to atlantica and just kill the heartless in there that's where I found all my key to rewards and I get them with the first enemy I attack good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back