• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Re:CoM) Best sleights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Eyes

I'm on the final floor of Castle Oblivion now. I haven't had any problems so far, and don't expect to have any problems with Marluxia, but I'd like to level up a bit more. In your opinion, what's your favorite sleight for mass killing?

Tornado has proven to be pretty effective at rounding everyone up and doing decent damage. Flare is always a good one. Thundaga has lost its "umph". Looking to get some more opinions or tips here.

RememberRoxas

This one sleight that rains down balls of fury-, I mean fire.( I forgot the name.)
And Lethal Flame. It stops time and Sora does a quick and ninja like combo and it takes away one life bar.
Zantetzuken(9-9-9) only breaks a card and renders it unreloadable for the whole battle so I suggest using it on 0s and 9s,8s,and 7s,

3Eyes

This one sleight that rains down balls of fury-, I mean fire.( I forgot the name.)
And Lethal Flame. It stops time and Sora does a quick and ninja like combo and it takes away one life bar.
Zantetzuken(9-9-9) only breaks a card and renders it unreloadable for the whole battle so I suggest using it on 0s and 9s,8s,and 7s,

Firaga Burst, yeah it's not bad but it's pretty inconsistent with who it hits. And it's not very effective against the Castle Oblivion heartless. I still use Lethal Flame.

Right now it seems like Mega Flare and Trinity Limit are the only sure-fire way of mass destruction.

RememberRoxas

Trinity Limit is the most powerful sleight. It'll kill every heartless on screen (Unless those stupid Neoshadows are under the ground.) I wish it was that powerful in Kh2 and KH1.
If you're stuck on a boss I suggest using the Jafar card and Ars Acanum.

Allister Rose

French Lover
trinity is my favorite, it saves me most of the time. or when i'm tired of fighting them the slow way, i just use trinity and it will kill most of them around. sometimes a few neo shadows survive though

3Eyes

Ah well, I just went ahead and beat the game. This was my second time playing, first time with the PS2 version, and I gotta say that Marluxia was a bit of a let down. Maybe it was just because my deck was getting more and more superior, but for a final boss, he certainly wasn't the hardest.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I'm on the final floor of Castle Oblivion now. I haven't had any problems so far, and don't expect to have any problems with Marluxia, but I'd like to level up a bit more. In your opinion, what's your favorite sleight for mass killing?

Mega Flare is great, but can only get you so far on the final floor, since a lot of the enemies are Red Nocturnes. Holy is good at wiping them out. Also, Tornado, Quake (for any straggler ground enemies) and of course Trinity Limit.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Marluxia was stupid...

I had a whole deck with 9-0-0s with a few cures and high potions thrown in and he couldn't touch me at all, even for his final form.

Only got hit by accidental means, because Ragnarok is a real useful sleight.

Neku's nobody

The best sleighs for mass killing that for me ensured that i leveled up quickly were
Fire+Fire+Gravity=Balls of fire falling down from the sky
Gravity+Gravity+Attack Card=A magnet that pulls all of your enemies torward you and attacks them with a spinnin slash

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
3 Clouds= Omnislash. I have a whole deck based off of this. Worked like a charm against Marluxia. I also recomend putting in Repliku's Enemy card and some Elixers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back