What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM and Reverse Rebirth Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Reaction score
Re:CoM and Reverse Rebirth Cutscenes

Hey guys, for those who can't get the game or don't want to, I've found a Youtube channel which has all the Chain of Memories and Reverse Rebirth cutscenes in English. The quality is fairly good.

>Click< DChiuch

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Reaction score
Awards
Re: CoM and Reverse Rebirth Cutscenes

There's no neeed to post that here. If they wanted to see it, they would have found it on their own.

A

Audo

Thanks for the link.
lol. I didn't watch all of them, I just selected a few. Been meaning to hear the new Kairi and DiZ.
The new DiZ isn't too bad... but, he's no Christopher Lee. ;-;

Sweet Genocide

Reaction score

This saves people all the trouble of searching on youtube....

Sora The Key

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Lol, I dont like Diz's Voice.. doesnt sound like Christopher Lee Dx.
I didnt mind to bad for Ansem being with Epcar[hehe I am so use to his voice as Kenshin Master calling Kenshin "My Idiot Apertence(sorry cant spell) hehe]. But Corey with Diz doesnt sound to good IMO. Kairi IMO I like it, Hayden would do alot better, But I accept her voice for Kairi, and Namine... well Meaghan did a acceptible job for me, Plus in her Blog she posted on her Myspace saying she never done a Character like Namine before, and to me she did a great job, But Brittany Snow is better too. But I hope Christopher Lee, Hayden, and Brittany Comes for the next KH games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6