• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:COM 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Re: COM 100%

For me, I tend to have a lot more luck in certain playthroughs than others, so yes, I've completed a 100% playthrough which didn't take me a lot of time, thank goodness. I've been treasuring that save file like a priceless gem ever since.

Guilded.Raven

ARGH! If it wasn't for that stupid card crap, I would have finished that freakin game by now... Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of absolute button-mashing, either, but the card system was too complicated.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

Idk i didnt find the card system tooooo complicated.. it takes some getting used to... what cards are you guys missing?
Pluto, those special room cards, more than half of my heartless card collection. How do I get those, anyway?? I fight and I fight, but I never seem to get it. Or is it just because of my bad luck?

Kiwi +

Awards

I have all the cards that you get from the Key to Rewards room. The only cards I don't have are more than half of the heartless enemy cards and the Pluto card(I can't find it).

Exactly the same with me..where the hell is that Pluto card? :/

Kiwi +

Awards

To get the Pluto card you have a low amount
of cards like 5 and use sleights til you have only 1 or 2 cards and Pluto card should come

oh i see. i must try this next time. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back