• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:COM 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

Re: COM 100%

ARGH! If it wasn't for that stupid card crap, I would have finished that freakin game by now... Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of absolute button-mashing, either, but the card system was too complicated.

It really wasn't that difficult. Card Points were the only things I found difficult when I was younger, but now it's pretty simple. I still haven't mastered scroll speed though.

JakandRatchet79

I've beaten it, and I just need 7-10 cards (all normal enemy cards) I think? Not sure. I keep trying to get the Search Ghost card, but it seems to elude me. I'm fighting in Atlantica; using only Almighty Darkness, Looming Darkness, and Teeming Darkness map cards; and I'm saving the Search Ghosts for last in each battle. Any special way of getting it that I'm missing?

Anyway, I also haven't gotten to the highest level on neither Sora or Riku's story. I'm also missing 1 map card in Riku's story, the room with Black Funguses (spelling?) I think....

Xeon the 2nd

I want know...
Is there really any Gold/Platinum cards that are used in the deck?
if so where do you get them?
the Gold cards are basically cards that can reload Premium cards back into the deck
and the Platinum cards I think give you immunity to magic for 30 attacks or something

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I have 100% on Riku's story and 81% on Sora's. I'm missing some enemy cards and the Random Joker map card or whatever it's called.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

i got random joker but not the mushroom cards my friend has had it for like 6 months :( i miss it lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back