• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards

Well, as it summer, im sitting at home being lazy, and as im watching E3, it says that Square Enix will be talking about Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded. Any Thoughts on it? im not sure what to think. I'm kinda pissed if thats the game nomuras releasing that sora isnt the main character in...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

wrong thread. This goes in one of the other RE:Coded threads. and it's also a game that (Data) Sora's in.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well, as it summer, im sitting at home being lazy, and as im watching E3, it says that Square Enix will be talking about Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded. Any Thoughts on it? im not sure what to think. I'm kinda pissed if thats the game nomuras releasing that sora isnt the main character in...

Sora IS in it. Okay technically it's not the real Sora but it's a data versiont hat pretty much acts exactly like him.
Also, there's already a Re:Coded thread.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

what channel is E3 on?

EDIT::: beat me to it

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

Well you should research. If you did you'd know that that ISN'T the game where Sora isn't the main character. (it's BBS) And Re:Coded is just a side story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back