• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded - worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i_am_a_writer

Re: Recoded

coded is alright. It was weird at first, and hard to get used to, but alright.
As far as Days, that was my least favrite storyline, but I enjoyed playing as Roxas.

Another thing, does anyone know where to find Alice's Vial in the quests part? I can't find it and I looked everywhere.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com

Finished Re Coded today!
I really liked it, considering it was adapted from a mobile phone game...it's pretty nice. It is lacking something...but the ending was nice.

Tidus14

coded is alright. It was weird at first, and hard to get used to, but alright.
As far as Days, that was my least favrite storyline, but I enjoyed playing as Roxas.

Another thing, does anyone know where to find Alice's Vial in the quests part? I can't find it and I looked everywhere.

in other worlds you can do quests too, but most likely you can earn these within the bugs atmosphere.. with teh sp points as rewards. some in prize blocks. but the most in the bug atmosphere

imarvel

whats so bad about the storyline in days, i think it was pretty awesome though it was kind of limited but that's because they're a 'secret' organization. coded is just a sidestory about bugs. it's like they're trying to show us programmers exist. no one looks at the code done in games, just the graphics and gameplay lol.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

whats so bad about the storyline in days, i think it was pretty awesome though it was kind of limited but that's because they're a 'secret' organization.
Days was mostly filler; some important stuff here and there, but that's about it.

coded is just a sidestory about bugs. it's like they're trying to show us programmers exist. no one looks at the code done in games, just the graphics and gameplay lol.
Well, the game's more about emphasizing the significance of Data in the series, and how it works.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It is showing how data is important. Since there is Ansem's research inside of Sora, it is most likely in data form and this just emphasizes that we will see it later on.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

It is showing how data is important. Since there is Ansem's research inside of Sora, it is most likely in data form and this just emphasizes that we will see it later on.
so there is a good chance data Sora will be back, which is cool because he has a slightly different personality than Sora.(kind of feels like a different character at times)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

so there is a good chance data Sora will be back, which is cool because he has a slightly different personality than Sora.(kind of feels like a different character at times)

Data Sora came from Jiminy's Journal, though; if the Data in Sora becomes materialized, the avatar (for lack of a better word) of that Data would have to originate from the Data.

Tatsu

Both Days and ReCoded are pretty meh. Both are only worth $10 imo. BBS however is worth top dollar.

flurryflames

Don't like the idea of seaching for data organized in an journal? OMG Days was so much better. At least the worlds weren't digitlized with bugs "hackers" effecting it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Don't like the idea of seaching for data organized in an journal? OMG Days was so much better. At least the worlds weren't digitlized with bugs "hackers" effecting it.

Get used to it. I can bet you that soon we'll be zapping Sora to take the data inside of him out that Ansem the Wise stuck in him.

And Days didn't even have a story in the Worlds. All you did was sneak around and listen to their conversations, but never interacted with them. That is more boring than data bugs.

(And yay somebody who lives in SoCal. Just need to ask, today was nice and warm wasn't it?)

Lingering Night

Get used to it. I can bet you that soon we'll be zapping Sora to take the data inside of him out that Ansem the Wise stuck in him.

And Days didn't even have a story in the Worlds. All you did was sneak around and listen to their conversations, but never interacted with them. That is more boring than data bugs.

(And yay somebody who lives in SoCal. Just need to ask, today was nice and warm wasn't it?)

You know, I just love how you threw that last part in there so casually. Gave me a nice little chuckle. Anyway, Days was NOT a bad game in any sense of the word, no matter how many people bash it. I actually like the storyline, interactions between RAX, and the general plot. In honestly felt bad when I had to fight Xion, I really did. My only major complaint with it was how boring the Org. seemed. I mean, I'd like to think the org was setting things up for KH2 and doing more important things than "kill some damn heartless, gather BS intel, collect random floating logos, and test your sanity by killing an emerald serenade".

I can't really speak for coded, as I haven't played it, but I'm willing to wager it isn't a complete clone of KH1. Besides, it's only direct
sequel to KH2 we have. It seems like a genuinely entertaining game, and I'm dying to get it. My local gamestop ran out of copies on that day, had a crapload of pre-orders. So it can't be all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back