• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
Re: coded Trophies

my question is how do you know you did it in 3:30?

I check the time when the battle boss end with the time I played from the start to the end in my clock, just some minus and plus...

Wonder if there is a better way to get the "Floor Sweeper" trophy?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Ok, several clarifications.
Are we talking the OC cup or its Speed Run? Because the OC has several cups to it.
Second, did you complete the entire world in under 10 minutes or just the Keyhole section? You need it overall.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

considering OC is basically only a keyhole...

There're still cut scenes before and after you need to skip that can take time.

El Coquí;5451034 said:
I do it on replay story which I assume is the way to get the trophy right

Yes. Beware the cut scenes before and after.
And in case you didn't already, ignore the time showed at the end of the Keyhole. It's only part of what you need to get.

Swordsaint

There're still cut scenes before and after you need to skip that can take time.

Yes. Beware the cut scenes before and after.
And in case you didn't already, ignore the time showed at the end of the Keyhole. It's only part of what you need to get.
you can't even pick score attack in OC

getting inside the keyhole should only like like <30seconds.

Swordsaint

i know that. i've done it, the way you were saying it kind of felt like you were implying he was picking score attack or something like that, with how you mentioned only the keyhole, but i see what you meant now.

btw dude, just in case you are (seeing as it took you what ten minutes?) don't destroy bloxs or fight enemies if you can. you cna just jump and glide through all the way to the teleporters on eahc floor.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Okay, I just recently got Re: Coded and Dream Drop Distance (I beat Days on my old DS already, but upgraded to a 3ds XL and grabbed these 2 since they were the only ones I was missing). Of course I beat Coded first, but I'm waiting to play DDD until my Circle Pad Pro XL gets in Monday. So while I wait, I'm going for the secret ending since I hear its kind of important.

So, my question is, which trophies would you recommend I go for. I currently have 10, and I know I need 20. Here's what I have:

Cheater
Eliminator's End
Twilight Triumph
Converter Lv. 100
Converter CR lv. 100
Closed Book
Fatal Flawless
W1 Speed Runner
W2 Speed Runner
W3 Speed Runner

And that's my collection thus far. So, recommendations for the final 10? That avatar ones are pretty much out for me, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back