• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Re: coded Trophies

Wow thanks so much for the list. Helps alot actually since I'm near finishing the game and need to start getting the trophies for the Secret Ending.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

lol

getting thats annoying but if i have to ok

is there another way to prove it? lol

I'll go get one now..

taking pictures of a DS is hard

its visible enough though imo to discern that its 30.

my name on there is swordsaint and i tried to change the comment to khinsider.com but for some reason it came out like, kh??sider????

I was kidding man, but right on. Not sure if I'll ever get them all

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

10 Trophies. I predict that i should have Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts by this time tomorrow.

Swordsaint

None of the trophies are hard, why would he need luck?

all the cheats make the different trophies really easy, and there are tricks that make the 'grind' trophies really quick too like the CR commands.

Swordsaint

nah 20 of them at the very least are quick ones im sure

theres 8 in it just for speed runs.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

nah 20 of them at the very least are quick ones im sure

theres 8 in it just for speed runs.
Wonderland is like impossible for speed runs haha.
but yeah, it can be possible, but it can also take time. It just varies from person to person

Swordsaint

really? I failed wonderland the first time, it is probably one of the top 2 speed runs, but it's possible to do even if you get all the inklings. I did it that way when i did the speed run, because i had no idea you could skip half of them by telling alice 'fk you just take me to the castle'.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I have:

Cheater
Champion Collector
Eliminator's End
Twilight Triumph
Converter Level. 100
Converter [CR] Level. 100
Closed Book
Proud Achievement
Fatal Flawless
World 1 Speed Runner

I'll update when i get more.

kingofgame981

Awards

I don't know what the meaning of the last 8 trophies on the list. Example Destiny Island, I thought it was "World 1", so I return it and comeplete it with 3'30''. But it didn't gave me that trophy of that world.

Hope someone can explain it for me. ;_;

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Did you complete the boss fight in 3:30 or the whole world?
The last 8 trophies are speed runs that include the world as a whole, including system sectors and the boss fights, not JUST the boss fights.
I managed to get all Speed Runs aside from Wonderland. It's the last trophy I need.

Swordsaint

The last 8 trophies are speed runs that include the world as a whole, including system sectors and the boss fights, not JUST the boss fights.
I managed to get all Speed Runs aside from Wonderland. It's the last trophy I need.
wonderland is possible even with all inklings. (trust me i did it the hard way before i learnt you only need abotu 5 or 6 them)

i think theres a list somewhere of which ones they are (and where to find them) to make it easy though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

wonderland is possible even with all inklings. (trust me i did it the hard way before i learnt you only need abotu 5 or 6 them)

I'm well aware it's possible, just didn't get around to doing it yet.

i think theres a list somewhere of which ones they are (and where to find them) to make it easy though.

That's what I figured I'd do. You also don't need all the System Sectors if you don't get all the Inklings, which makes it easier still.

Swordsaint

I'm well aware it's possible, just didn't get around to doing it yet.

That's what I figured I'd do. You also don't need all the System Sectors if you don't get all the Inklings, which makes it easier still.
ugh god i never even thought of that. you dont even need to do the system sectors. Now I'm just wondering how the hell i did it. all inklings, all sectors. clearly im 2g. =P

kingofgame981

Awards

I played the whole world in 3:30...

Wonder if it include cutscene... I skipped all of them.

Rakushīnu

Okay i did a level 1/0HP replay of the worlds to get Fatal Flawless and Technician Trophies. Got them this weekend. Then i was going to replay all the worlds on proud (already have the trophy) to get 100% for it. After i finished DI I go to look at the trophies and the percentage had gone down for the Technician trophy. Why would they make it that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back